• IP Copied!
  • Ideas on the NEW update!

Agree?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Le_catttt

TheRealityNote
    TheRealityNote TheRealityNote
    Hey guys! I've been playing for a while but have never signed up on this website.But i saw the
    new update link in game, went to the forums and saw it. Pretty cool. But why should some people stop US from restarting? We could just let all Immortals keep their stuff and/or the people that have been playing 1 year+
    keep some of their stuff. Not all just some.

Got any ideas? Comment away :cool:;):).

Le_catttt

TheRealityNote
    Thanks but what i ment to say was Immortals keep their stuff on an immortal server and 1 year+ members get to stay on the Immortal server as well. And i forgot to say : people that were on before the update should get a special thank you gift rank like a small rank or a kit for TMD or just 5k skulls.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Thanks but what i ment to say was Immortals keep their stuff on an immortal server and 1 year+ members get to stay on the Immortal server as well. And i forgot to say : people that were on before the update should get a special thank you gift rank like a small rank or a kit for TMD or just 5k skulls.
    What if I was playing for more than a year, but wanted to be reset? Then I would be stuck on the "immortal/1+ year server XD

Le_catttt

TheRealityNote
    What if I was playing for more than a year, but wanted to be reset? Then I would be stuck on the "immortal/1+ year server XD
    That's weird why you wanted to but there is one special server where you would keep all your stuff and the reset update could
    be where you go to the other servers.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    That's weird why you wanted to but there is one special server where you would keep all your stuff and the reset update could
    be where you go to the other servers.
    After reset, I want to get the full experience XD. Besides some items that were changed could glitch with the new items, crashing the server about every 10 minutes. RIP.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I've been playing since February so I can almost answer this honestly.

I'm immortal as well and I'm gonna say that we don't need one. It makes it unfair and if you have to whine about it [see somedumbpacca] you just make the rest of us look bad haha

Nathannnn_

Titan
    R3_Zinc
    R3_Zinc R3_Zinc
    What I think would be cool is if there was a diff server, still on havocmc, that u could get like kit full jugg or kit pain killers and basically it's just a huge jugg free-for-all and everyone can join. Now that would be pretty cool.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    What I think would be cool is if there was a diff server, still on havocmc, that u could get like kit full jugg or kit pain killers and basically it's just a huge jugg free-for-all and everyone can join. Now that would be pretty cool.
    That would just be pain chug city.

jugg is for people who can't be tactical and can only rush in groups of six..

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    No, just no. I'm not immortal I know so It wouldn't really affect me. Though I'm considering buying it at Christmas. It would just be chug pain city as someone's already said. It wouldn't be fair to new players. I think the reset it perfectly fine as it, though I do wish the reset was resetting /stats but it's not. I think an Immortal server just for Immortals... really. There isn't that many Immortals, so it wouldn't be a very popular server. Plus the reset is all about making it more survival orientated.

Nathannnn_

Titan
    R3_Zinc
    R3_Zinc R3_Zinc
    No, just no. I'm not immortal I know so It wouldn't really affect me. Though I'm considering buying it at Christmas. It would just be chug pain city as someone's already said. It wouldn't be fair to new players. I think the reset it perfectly fine as it, though I do wish the reset was resetting /stats but it's not. I think an Immortal server just for Immortals... really. There isn't that many Immortals, so it wouldn't be a very popular server. Plus the reset is all about making it more survival orientated.
    I wasn't saying it as apart of the update/reset

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    Hey guys! I've been playing for a while but have never signed up on this website.But i saw the
    new update link in game, went to the forums and saw it. Pretty cool. But why should some people stop US from restarting? We could just let all Immortals keep their stuff and/or the people that have been playing 1 year+
    keep some of their stuff. Not all just some.

Got any ideas? Comment away :cool:;):).
    Well the idea of letting the Immortals keep their gear is not a well planned thought. We can just re-earn our gear very quickly and aid new players along the way.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    this is off topic but how did you manage to not find my name when my comment about pain chug city was right above yours .-.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    this is off topic but how did you manage to not find my name when my comment about pain chug city was right above yours .-.
    Sorry, I have a habit of doing that. You see I read the thread, then all of the posts. Then I go back and read the thread, just to make sure I understand what's being talked about and what's been already said. My apologies for missing you off. Though as to your comment, your completely right, it would just be chug city.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Sorry, I have a habit of doing that. You see I read the thread, then all of the posts. Then I go back and read the thread, just to make sure I understand what's being talked about and what's been already said. My apologies for missing you off. Though as to your comment, your completely right, it would just be chug city.
    I see haha. It would be though, having everyone running around with ten stacks

Le_catttt

TheRealityNote
    And also their should be free kit for some of the people that were here before the update.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09

This would cost extra money, and would be extremely unfair. I see where you are coming from but I still find it unfair.