• IP Copied!
  • Im back, with questions.

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    The fact that im here is funny because i swore i wouldn't come back but its been 6 months so hi. I have some questions regarding who still plays here if therre are any og's left and does jahango still play here. And yes its me Doioi. But most of the new players wont know me. I have matured much over time and i do not care for any online beef. And tell me, hows the server, whats new, peace out.

Saccccc

DOIOI it’s me __CarlGrimes__ idk if you remember be but you’re a god XD, havoc is ok now there are not as much wars now like there use to be, but it’s still fun to go on there a chat and do wars here and there. :)

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    DOIOI it’s me __CarlGrimes__ idk if you remember be but you’re a god XD, havoc is ok now there are not as much wars now like there use to be, but it’s still fun to go on there a chat and do wars here and there. :)
    Yeah hey man i remember you. And sounds decent. I got on for the first time in months opened my monthly bonus and got nothing lol.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    The server has been through a lot, and not many like the changes. Though I'm not a "relevant" og, I have been around since early 2015. All I gotta say is that the change has been interesting..