• IP Copied!
  • Immortal kits

Do you think it's ok op to be able to us the Immortal kits more than once?

• Total voters
    Kirk_Hammet1999
    Kirk_Hammet1999 Kirk_Hammet1999
    I've been thinking it's kinda stupid (sorry about the foul language couldn't find another way to say it)how we Immortals only get to us our Immortal kits once a day, what happens if we random spawn and get killed right away then we can't use it after that

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    With all due respect, be lucky you get those kits. Some players can't get it due to their financial problems or other incapability of some sort and by giving more uses of the Immortal kits, it would make the server more of what players call "pay to win." (Words that could have been used instead of 'stupid' since you were unable to think of another way to say it: vacuous and/or unfair)

Last edited:

cuhz

Mythical
    cuhz
    cuhz cuhz
    I'm fine with how the Immortal kits are currently, it's not that bad to wait a single day to use the kit again. No offense, I do not see Immortals randomly spawning with an Immortal kit on them, most will teleport to a safe-zone, sell it or put it into a vault. I personally do not have a problem with how Immortal kits are working, and as Katitude has said above, being able to consistently use the special kits multiple times in a day would make the server pay to win. I don't want to come out sounding rude, but I disagree with this.

Plague_of_Chaos
    Plague_of_Chaos Plague_of_Chaos
    To be completely honest, I feel like once a day is too often. I think the other rank kits should have a time delay on them as well, since they give infinite antibiotics, and infinite speed boost.

DamTin

To be completely honest, I feel like once a day is too often. I think the other rank kits should have a time delay on them as well, since they give infinite antibiotics, and infinite speed boost.
    I think once a day is fair. You can't really spam then that way. As for the character kits, everyone can obtain them due to finding them in crates, so there isn't an unfair advantage in that either.

Kirk_Hammet1999
    With all due respect, be lucky you get those kits. Some players can't get it due to their financial problems or other incapability of some sort and by giving more uses of the Immortal kits, it would make the server more of what players call "pay to win." (Words that could have been used instead of 'stupid' since you were unable to think of another way to say it: vacuous and/or unfair)
    I understand that it's unfair i'm just throwing out that idea but ik that no one will want that to be added I also think it's to op to use them more than once, the reason I could find another way to say it is because when I wrote it I was so tired I could only write it the way that I didn't want to -_- my brain tends to do that when i'm tired

Kirk_Hammet1999
    I didn't mean to say it I just wasn't thinking as always -_- but now that I think about it I agree with getting the Immortal kits more than once a day is unfair and too op against the other players

Kirk_Hammet1999
    I think once a day is fair. You can't really spam then that way. As for the character kits, everyone can obtain them due to finding them in crates, so there isn't an unfair advantage in that either.
    Yes for the character kits it's fair cause there's no golden weapons plus if you have Hardcore above you get all the character kits so It works out either way, I also like to use the kit Hunter in the God kits It's a lot of help

Kirk_Hammet1999
    I'm fine with how the Immortal kits are currently, it's not that bad to wait a single day to use the kit again. No offense, I do not see Immortals randomly spawning with an Immortal kit on them, most will teleport to a safe-zone, sell it or put it into a vault. I personally do not have a problem with how Immortal kits are working, and as Katitude has said above, being able to consistently use the special kits multiple times in a day would make the server pay to win. I don't want to come out sounding rude, but I disagree with this.
    Non taken, I'm going to say this again it's no problem if you all disagree i'm just wondering what people are thinking that's all

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Thank you for stating your opinion/idea in a respectful manner without an argument, I appreciate it. ;)

JayIsTrash0307

Mythical
    JayFii
    JayFii JayFii
    I'm fine either way, but it would be useful if immortal kits could be used more than once in 1 day because you have a chance of being spawn killed or spawn in a horde of walkers XD

I

IHaveInternet

I'm going to have to agree with DamTin on this debate. If this idea was implemented then it would make Immortals more overpowered. There's no denying that. Players die all the time in TMD servers so they have to "work" to gain the items they had back. Immortals shouldn't be handed everything to them on a silver platter.

Kirk_Hammet1999
    I'm going to have to agree with DamTin on this debate. If this idea was implemented then it would make Immortals more overpowered. There's no denying that. Players die all the time in TMD servers so they have to "work" to gain the items they had back. Immortals
    shouldn't be handed everything to them on a silver platter.

Like I've said again I'm just throwing out that idea not saying for it to happen, I'm just curious to see how many people agree and disagree
    Please don't argue with me cause if you do ill just ignore it and the same goes with everyone else, it's just an idea that's all

I

IHaveInternet

Yeah, I completely understand. I'm just sharing my opinion on the idea.

Chewables

Mythical
    Chewables
    Chewables Chewables
    If this happened Half Jugg and all the legendary weapons would be worth like 1k for all of it lol.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    If they did, your second or third daily uses couldn't be kit jugg or viper. It's a deadly combo, those two..