• IP Copied!
  • Implementing /Ignore.

NipTuck

Titan
    NipTuck
    NipTuck NipTuck
    Hello! My idea would be to implement the command "/ignore" into the server. Some people may not like this idea, but I don't see any harm in it. This would allow players to ignore people that upset them, that they dislike, or simply ignore someone that they do not want to see talking in chat. Many servers have this, and I believe it would do more benefiting factors then harmful ones. As most people know, the servers community can get toxic at times and some people may not like it and would like to mute the toxic people. With this command some people say you'd be able to mute staff members, but this could be fixed and staff members would not be able to be ignored.

Kind regards,
    Chvf.​

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Hello! My idea would be to implement the command "/ignore" into the server. Some people may not like this idea, but I don't see any harm in it. This would allow players to ignore people that upset them, that they dislike, or simply ignore someone that they do not want to see talking in chat. Many servers have this, and I believe it would do more benefiting factors then harmful ones. As most people know, the servers community can get toxic at times and some people may not like it and would like to mute the toxic people. With this command some people say you'd be able to mute staff members, but this could be fixed and staff members would not be able to be ignored.

Kind regards,
    Chvf.​
    This got added as far I can remember if you do /ignore add or something along those lines

NipTuck

Titan
    NipTuck
    NipTuck NipTuck
    This got added as far I can remember if you do /ignore add or something along those lines
    I believe it was going to be added at once point, but never did. When you try and do the command "/ignore" it says, "You do not have access to this command."

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I believe it was going to be added at once point, but never did. When you try and do the command "/ignore" it says, "You do not have access to this command."
    They added it when they made teams better as far as I know

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I disagree with ignore being added.

Staff are around as much as we can be, punishing any players who find pleasure in harrassing and bullying other players.
    If somebody is making you uncomfortable, feel free to report them!

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr

Staff are around as much as we can be, punishing any players who find pleasure in harrassing and bullying other players.
    That's time consuming for some players, especially if you can't play forever.

NipTuck

Titan
    NipTuck
    NipTuck NipTuck

But a lot of times staff are not on, and staff can't mute players just for annoying other players.

NipTuck

Titan
    NipTuck
    NipTuck NipTuck
    The command "/ignore" now works on the Map Maker server and seems like a very good feature. I can't wait to see it added onto The Mining Dead servers!

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

Kind regards,
    Chvf.​

Im not quite sure if it is in the game, but if it isn't is needs to be in the game. I get spammed all the time from people i killed or people that killed me and the only way they stop is if a mod warns them.