• IP Copied!
  • Implementing the safe-zone cooldown back into the game.

NipTuck

Titan
    NipTuck
    NipTuck NipTuck

msnptu.png

This has been a problem that not only me, but many players have noticed lately. The issue is no cooldown when warping to a safe zone from spawn. I believe the idea of having no cooldown is great, but players have ruined it and it is getting really irritating when players die, warp to Berxley, and jump naked with kit assassin repeatedly.

I'd suggest taking the cooldown away because when a player kills someone, grabs the loot, then tries to enter the safezone they can't because players continue to jump and tag you. Whether they kill you or not, it's annoying.I've been able to deal with it up until this point. I was just outside Berxley with a few players from my team; Kyorashi, LegendaryCrates, xRedemption, and one or two more. We were trying to enter the safezone but multiple players jumped constantly and continued to tag us, die, tag us, die, tag us, die. You see the pattern here? It's very, very annoying and I would love to see it be fixed.
    5b634l.jpg

I only have a few suggestions that could fix this issue, but I'm sure other people could think of more.

1. This is something I don't want to see happen, but removing it completely and having the cooldown implemented back in.
    2. Adding the cooldown back in, but shortening it.
    3. Adding a limit to the cooldown, such as you can warp to the safezone three times with no cooldown, then you have to wait the cooldown time.
    4. Having a cooldown, but it being shortened depenind on the rank you have.
    5b634l.jpg

I know a lot of players may dispise this idea but I think it's something that should be addressed. I'm waiting for the players to reply with "Oh, you're too bad to kill nakeds? LOL" or "Get better and you won't have this issue." Go ahead, it won't bother me. Please just take this into consideration and find a way to change this issue for the better.

Kind Regards,
    Tyler.​

Last edited:

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    is it because I always bend you riot / naked :eek: jkjk Ya there should be a cooldown like 15 seconds or something because I know how annoying it is for people that don't care about their K/D and just constantly keep jumping naked :) BTW the server is obviously TMDO-1 we are talking about

Chqnda

+1 Very good idea. We don't get a chance to enter the safezone because of this no cooldown situation. I really suggest implementing a cooldown.