• IP Copied!
  • IMPORTANT !!!

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    cc20bda3990f987f9c032a3de2dda95b.png

Definitely blocked, not that I think it would matter all that much. The whole purpose of bypassing the blacklist is to keep the server up for as long as possible for the people that enjoy it and the idea that anyone would leave solely because mojang deemed the server unfair by their ridiculous standards just seems silly in itself doesn't it.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    cc20bda3990f987f9c032a3de2dda95b.png

Definitely blocked, not that I think it would matter all that much. The whole purpose of bypassing the blacklist is to keep the server up for as long as possible for the people that enjoy it and the idea that anyone would leave solely because mojang deemed the server unfair by their ridiculous standards just seems silly in itself doesn't it.

Yeah I guess that does make sense.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    It didn’t grow to be less popular, the owners just kept making dumb decisions and also the server unfortunately got black listed, both being a large contribution to players leaving or less joining
    The server did grow with updates, but the players didn’t. So what you said was basically what you quoted. And blacklisting didn’t cause any loss of players.