• IP Copied!
  • In regards to the reset:

drago___12

Champion
    drago___12
    drago___12 drago___12
    With this upcoming reset of inventories, money and vaults, will purchased ranks be affected?

I bought hardcore a week ago and i will be upset if i lose it.
    Believe me i am all for this reset. we need it.

But i believe that the inventories on the RP server should not be touched, since such a large community exists in Alexandria and other areas.

or at least allow us to keep one duffle full of items, but no armour or weapons, but like ammo, and items like that.

but dont get me wrong tmd needs this reset, i just pray that ranks will not be affected or changed.

I bought hardcore with the intention to be able to use any kit, warps and the bonuses. Also to be able to help people if needed.

PLEASE dont remove ranks, or rank purchases

-Drago___12

Someone who would cry if i lost my hardcore.....

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    With this upcoming reset of inventories, money and vaults, will purchased ranks be affected?

I bought hardcore a week ago and i will be upset if i lose it.
    Believe me i am all for this reset. we need it.

But i believe that the inventories on the RP server should not be touched, since such a large community exists in Alexandria and other areas.

or at least allow us to keep one duffle full of items, but no armour or weapons, but like ammo, and items like that.

but dont get me wrong tmd needs this reset, i just pray that ranks will not be affected or changed.

I bought hardcore with the intention to be able to use any kit, warps and the bonuses. Also to be able to help people if needed.

PLEASE dont remove ranks, or rank purchases

-Drago___12

Someone who would cry if i lost my hardcore.....

Staff has confirmed no ranks will be reset. So chill out mate (wow that sounded harsher than expected)

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Oh goodness gracious, we would never take away your ranks, especially with the cost of some of them. You keep your stats (Not money) and your rank. Yes we need a reset for sure. Being a retired role player, I understand your concerns with that except we wouldn't give acceptions to some and not others, if you get what I mean.
    I hope I helped,
    ~Katitude :p

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Oh goodness gracious, we would never take away your ranks, especially with the cost of some of them. You keep your stats (Not money) and your rank. Yes we need a reset for sure. Being a retired role player, I understand your concerns with that except we wouldn't give acceptions to some and not others, if you get what I mean.
    I hope I helped,
    ~Katitude :p
    Wait we keep our /stats? As in player kills and k/d?