• IP Copied!
  • Infinite money value.

Rasta__Blasta

Ok so in my monthly crates i got infinite money again. And it gave me 1 million because i already had it. Seems fair, except i was told if you got it a second time you could transfer it i asked a Jr mod and he said unfortunately no owners/admins don't do transfers. Which i understand since unlimited is really OP. But then i asked another Jr mod how much infinite money sold for they said $100 i was mind blown since i got one million which is worth $30 so you sold infinite for $100 but then its only worth $30 of ingame cash? This doesn't seem right as you are now saying infinite money is only worth $30.

Reezy0

Champion
    Reezy0
    Reezy0 Reezy0
    I think this is to stop everyone from having infinite money, and IGM shouldn't be sold for real money as it doesn't help the server in terms of contributions. Just keep it for yourself gear up and PVP or throw me a few hundred ;)

Rasta__Blasta

I think this is to stop everyone from having infinite money, and IGM shouldn't be sold for real money as it doesn't help the server in terms of contributions. Just keep it for yourself gear up and PVP or throw me a few hundred ;)
    Sure ill donate you some, probably not money but i can gear you ask.

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    Infinite money was removed from the shop last summer around the time TMD-3 and crates were added to the server, the server wasn't nearly as popular as it is now and not nearly as many people had infinite money. You can't use the price of infinite money nearly a year ago as a valid argument to the worth of infinite money now. In my opinion you should consider yourself lucky as some servers don't even give compensation for duplicates.

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    Infinite money was removed from the shop last summer around the time TMD-3 and crates were added to the server, the server wasn't nearly as popular as it is now and not nearly as many people had infinite money. You can't use the price of infinite money nearly a year ago as a valid argument to the worth of infinite money now. In my opinion you should consider yourself lucky as some servers don't even give compensation for duplicates.

True.