Do you agree

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DragonDefenders

Mythical
    DragonDefenders
    DragonDefenders DragonDefenders
    Don't remove infinite money because some players paid for legendary crates and some were lucky enough to get infinite money, I bought 30 legendary crates and was lucky enough to get infinite money so itt would be rude to get rid of something the players bought for.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Don't remove infinite money because some players paid for legendary crates and some were lucky enough to get infinite money, I bought 30 legendary crates and was lucky enough to get infinite money so itt would be rude to get rid of something the players bought for.
    They can't remove it from players who already have it. However, they can take it out of crates to stop it from being unattainable for those who don't have it already. They can also but a cap on how much the people who have can spend.

FrozenTraveller

Mythical
    FrozenTraveller
    FrozenTraveller FrozenTraveller
    yes 100k a day is still plenty and the only reason they would cap it is if players complain about it witch they dont

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    They are gonna nerf or remove it eventually cause EULA will force them to cause it can be considered pay to win

FrozenTraveller

Mythical
    FrozenTraveller
    FrozenTraveller FrozenTraveller
    not true every player has the chance to get it though playing hell night and getting skulls its it not there fault that the players dont play hell night earn skulls and buy legendary creates i can sit here and say i won mine though a create i bought with skulls not everyone has but i know im not the only person.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    They are gonna nerf or remove it eventually cause EULA will force them to cause it can be considered pay to win
    The owners gave up on EULA. I doubt they will give a crap about it now.

not true every player has the chance to get it though playing hell night and getting skulls its it not there fault that the players dont play hell night earn skulls and buy legendary creates i can sit here and say i won mine though a create i bought with skulls not everyone has but i know im not the only person.
    It's extremely pay to win. Almost the only people who have infinite either have mythical or they bought the Ultimate Crate Pack.

Last edited:

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    The owners gave up on EULA. I doubt they will give a crap about it now.

It's extremely pay to win. The only people who have infinite either have mythical or they bought the Ultimate Crate Pack.

They literally said they are becoming Eula compliant why is a perm banned user still able to talk on the forums

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    The EULA update was reverted. We are currently a blacklisted server, and any decisions made about infinite money have no correlation to the EULA as we aren't following its rules.
    They won't remove it, as people have gotten it through crates or purchased it directly from the shop when that was an option. However, they are planning on finding a way to nerf/cap it.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    The EULA update was reverted. We are currently a blacklisted server, and any decisions made about infinite money have no correlation to the EULA as we aren't following its rules.
    They won't remove it, as people have gotten it through crates or purchased it directly from the shop when that was an option. However, they are planning on finding a way to nerf/cap it.
    yeah, that seems reasonable enough. i hope it just doesn’t devalue infinite to the ground though

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove

Ain’t we gonna ****in die if we don’t abide Eula though