• IP Copied!
  • Is Auto Clicking for Pains Bannable?

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    Hey so I recently heard some people talking about how you can get pains easily by just having an auto click mod running while you're afk. Now I have never done this and wanted to check with staff to see if this is considered hacking.

Thanks for reading :D

Heroicis

Mythical
    Heroicis
    Heroicis Heroicis
    (Staff correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think auto-clicking is allowed. The advantage would be way too huge, imagine being able to use it while chugging pains or shooting guns... Most likely not allowed but I hope a staff member reassures this.

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    Pretty positive that it's bannable. As Hero said, it pretty much provides unlimited pains for players whom have infinite money.

Muguz

Bannable TracersConfirmed also know as CodaMacroft wa banned for this in one of MangledFurys (Old King Of TMD) video.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    A hack client is never allowed whether you're using it for pvp or not, and it gives you an advance in means of receiving painkillers quickly. If something is not allowed, it means it isn't permitted on the server and the result will be a ban. :)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    A hack client is never allowed whether you're using it for pvp or not, and it gives you an advance in means of receiving painkillers quickly. If something is not allowed, it means it isn't permitted on the server and the result will be a ban. :)
    Are custom shader mods banned? it gives mobs shadows, but thats it (pc couldn't run full shaders, so i made my own like a boss)

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I think Shaders are fine, it is meant to make the game look better imo. :p
    "For people who become bored with the flat and unrealistic shades, shadows and other lighting effects in Minecraft"
    That's the minicheck I did, make sure it is irrelevant to hacks, (Bhop, auto, speed, killaura, minimap etc.) and followis all modding rules.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I think Shaders are fine, it is meant to make the game look better imo. :p
    "For people who become bored with the flat and unrealistic shades, shadows and other lighting effects in Minecraft"
    That's the minicheck I did, make sure it is irrelevant to hacks, (Bhop, auto, speed, killaura, minimap etc.) and followis all modding rules.
    K thanks Kat!

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    Bannable TracersConfirmed also know as CodaMacroft wa banned for this in one of MangledFurys (Old King Of TMD) video.
    He was never "king of TMD" sorry but Bandits were the kings until we came back after we quit. We got banned for false reasons in which i will make sure we get unbanned.