• IP Copied!
  • Is Infinite Money Useless? (Weekly Poll #5)

What do you think about infinite money?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Answers for the last weekly poll:

TMD Map:
    I like the new map better!: 8 votes
    They both have their pro's and con's: 7 votes
    I liked the old map better.: 5 votes
    It doesn't matter too much.: 0 votes

Some will say infinite money is the worst thing added in TMD. Others will say it is great. In the new update, infinite money has a $130,000 cap/day instead of being "Infinite". Here are some pro's and con's:

For:
    • Don't get killed by Juggs as easily.
    • Help the poor.
    • Die less.
    Against:
    • Inflate the economy.
    • Unfair to people w/o.
    • Don't have to try and get items.
    What do you think?

Last edited:

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    i think its nice to have (i wish i had it) and i saw people in chat Complaning about the cap on infinite daily.... its 100,000 a day... HOW MUCH DO THESE PEOPLE PLAY??? but im fine with infinte i think its good to have some things to trade in an economy

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    i think its nice to have (i wish i had it) and i saw people in chat Complaning about the cap on infinite daily.... its 100,000 a day... HOW MUCH DO THESE PEOPLE PLAY??? but im fine with infinte i think its good to have some things to trade in an economy
    Sorry to put shade on your sun-tan, but it's not 100,000, It's 130,000. I just noticed.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    If you had infinite you would realize 130k is absolutely nothing
    130k is actually quite a lot, if you use it properly. Rather than rushing into the safezone and buying thirty million stacks of pains, you buy a small amount of what you need, and then go kill someone, get their stuff, and then you'll have more.

If this didn't make sense, I'll try to explain better below.

Open minecraft.
    Join server.
    Go to the TMD server that you play on.
    Purchase small amounts of what you need. (E.g. 32 painkillers, 12 sniper clips, 16 molotovs, etc.)
    Use that gear to kill someone.
    You'll have more than you left the safezone with.

Tubcat101

130k is actually quite a lot, if you use it properly. Rather than rushing into the safezone and buying thirty million stacks of pains, you buy a small amount of what you need, and then go kill someone, get their stuff, and then you'll have more.

Open minecraft.
    Join server.
    Purchase small amounts of what you need. (E.g. 32 painkillers, 12 sniper clips, 16 molotovs, etc.)
    Ya I know your helper and all but what you just said didn't help at all. All of the things you just said cost at least 50k? You want me to go out twice in one day? I'll just stick to OP

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Ya I know your helper and all but what you just said didn't help at all. All of the things you just said cost at least 50k? You want me to go out twice in one day? I'll just stick to OP
    I didn't think it would, aha.
    You can get gear from crates, kits, looting and more. I find PVP more challenging and enjoyable when everybody has gear that they've earned.

You don't need NPC gear to leave the safezone, nor do you need everything that Jahango has.

Tubcat101

I didn't think it would, aha.
    You can get gear from crates, kits, looting and more. I find PVP more challenging and enjoyable when everybody has gear that they've earned.

You don't need NPC gear to leave the safezone, nor do you need everything that Jahango has.
    But Jahango is my daddy :(

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Because I always go out in just riot, no guns, ammo, or pains. Or anything in general I just wear riot?
    Ya that's what I do
    130k is (correct me on shop prices if im wrong)
    a barret=5k,
    Ak=3.5k
    Sniper clipsx10=5k
    Riot=5k
    Ak clipsX20=10kish
    Katana=1.5k
    Food (about half stack steak)=1.6K
    Misc items (nades, additional guns, water, additional ammo) = ~10k
    All of that is 41.5K if my math is right.

0pApple

130k is (correct me on shop prices if im wrong)
    a barret=5k,
    Ak=3.5k
    Sniper clipsx10=5k
    Riot=5k
    Ak clipsX20=10kish
    Katana=1.5k
    Food (about half stack steak)=1.6K
    Misc items (nades, additional guns, water, additional ammo) = ~10k
    All of that is 41.5K if my math is right.

Over/Under pricing your items.
    -.50 cal = 3k
    -Ak47 = 2k
    -Spas = 1.5k
    -Crossbow = 2k
    -kat = 2.5k
    -nades x 16 = 4k (250)
    -Pains x 32 = 8k (250)
    -Anti x 5 = 12k (2.5k)
    -Shotty rounds x 128 = 1,280 (10)
    -AK47 rounds x 32 = 12,800 (400)
    -sniper rounds x 32 = 16k (500)
    -bolts x 32 = 1.6k (50)
    -Full Set of riot = 5k

Total (Minus Anti's, because lets face it... who is stupid enough to buy them?)
    = $59,680

0pApple

What is posted above, with infinite, you can buy it twice, and there is still room for change, give or take 5k-10k.
    And if you play it smart with your loot, store and re-use, it will be even cheaper.

If i had infinite I probably would be complaining too, but only because i would be use to not having to budget and watch my spending.

On the other hand i would still kill to have it.

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    What you guys aren't seeing is that you need to limit what you buy, as beetley had said above. I don't have infinite so I have a lower limit with money. I limit how much I get so I can have money after to pvp. It's easy if you do it. Try it, it works great!:)

0pApple

They (infinite users) are in withdrawal right now. Going cold turkey! After you get use to it, you'll be fine.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    They (infinite users) are in withdrawal right now. Going cold turkey! After you get use to it, you'll be fine.
    Ive been wanting inf since i firtst joined, but now i dont feel as its that important, mainly because if i die, i can get back in the action with kit carol (M14, 6 clips, bowie knife)

Right now inf is more like a tool, instad of a lifeline, use it wisley and 130K will be more than enough.

0pApple

Ive been wanting inf since i firtst joined, but now i dont feel as its that important, mainly because if i die, i can get back in the action with kit carol (M14, 6 clips, bowie knife)

Right now inf is more like a tool, instad of a lifeline, use it wisley and 130K will be more than enough.

More like a lifeline if you need to have the gear to get a revenge kill or something. It's still handy to have, I would imagine.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151

Open minecraft.
    Join server.
    ur also fat