• IP Copied!
  • Is team killing allowed on TMD?

BrotherSeal

So I'm new here, as you may have guessed.
    I presume this may belong in the 'teams' section for The Mining Dead, but as most of the threads were recruitment threads, I wasn't too sure.

Anyhow, I'm looking at joining a team, but I'm worried whether friendly-fire is on? I'm finding it hard to trust random people across the land, and I don't want to join a team once I find some admiral people and then be instantly betrayed.

Thanks,

BrotherSeal

BrotherSeal

Oh also, on TMD-2 I have become stuck in a caravan which has no exit. Please could an admin tp me to a random SZ please.

-Seal

Heroicis

Mythical
    Heroicis
    Heroicis Heroicis
    When you are in the team they cannot hurt you with their weapons, but they could kick you and quickly kill you if they are untrustworthy. :/

_Vapples_

So I'm new here, as you may have guessed.
    I presume this may belong in the 'teams' section for The Mining Dead, but as most of the threads were recruitment threads, I wasn't too sure.

Anyhow, I'm looking at joining a team, but I'm worried whether friendly-fire is on? I'm finding it hard to trust random people across the land, and I don't want to join a team once I find some admiral people and then be instantly betrayed.

Thanks,

BrotherSeal
    If you feel suspicious about a team or group then it might not be the best idea to join them. When I go out with a team I don't know on one of the PvP servers I only bring lower tier gear as a precautionary measure. Sometimes you can talk with the team you are suspicious about before heading out with them. Pay close attention when doing this and look for any hostile hints/suspicious behavior or wording. Be sure to watch all of chat, not just the conversation between you and them. Look for any player entries that might deal with the team or even drop out of the conversation for a bit and watch the team talk if possible.

Just a few suggestions for those, like me, who are suspicious of everyone and their mother.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    be precautions of me i tell people join my team we can play i invite them we leave the safezone then i kick them off the team and kill them works 50% of the time