• IP Copied!
  • Is The New TMD Map As Good As It Sounds? (Weekly poll #4)

Which map do you like better for TMD?

• It doesn't matter too much.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Not a lot of people participated in the last poll, so I went away from TWD elimination for the moment.

So, personally I like the new TMD map! I've also been hearing good things about it. Time to get some data about the new map, shall we?

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I like the new map over the old, but they both have pro's and cons.

The new map is much more detailed & realistic, but it does take a long time to get from place to place.

The old map was "let's run up to the safezone, grab pains, and kill all the noobs" which only took ten seconds. However, it was nice to have a shorter distance between places.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    I like the new map over the old, but they both have pro's and cons.

The new map is much more detailed & realistic, but it does take a long time to get from place to place.

The old map was "let's run up to the safezone, grab pains, and kill all the noobs" which only took ten seconds. However, it was nice to have a shorter distance between places.
    True. It's the getting used to part of the new map.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Honestly If the new maps places were closer it'd be better. Old Tmd map wins by a long shot

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Honestly If the new maps places were closer it'd be better. Old Tmd map wins by a long shot

MilkTeaser

Titan
    MilkTeaser
    MilkTeaser MilkTeaser
    They forgot a spot from the tv show
    Where is the camp that they were in season 1? Where Amy died and the crater with water.

Also Martinez camp, and where Martinez died?

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Where is the camp that they were in season 1? Where Amy died and the crater with water.

Its over the egde of the map

TMD IS FLAT (sarcasm)

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit

They went and deleted all of that. New places are going to be added more often! Imo, not enough for a 7500 x 7500 map.