• IP Copied!
  • Issue with 4/16/2017 Changes

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Hello i'm here to address the issues with yesterday or todays changes to TMD.
    4/26/2017

• Doubled the head shot damage of the Golden Barrett .50 Cal. It is now like how it was a year ago

• Added 3x knockback to the Barrett, just like it used to have

So basically the headshot of a golden barret shot was doubled, it now brings full juggs to below 3.5 - 3 hearts and half jugg and riots to 1 hp, this makes riot and half jugg basically useless against golden barrets. I think the headshot damage should be 1.5 - 1.75x the damage instead of a full 2x, also with the 3x knockback it is only on golden barrets which is either a mess up or you guys meant it that way, either way it should be set to 2x knockback or maybe 2.25 - 2.5x the knockback, 3 literally sends people flying which I find fun but it's a little too much aswell xD
    Also on normal TMD-1 and not TMDO the jugg is already weaker so the golden barret does even more damage, I believe you guys buffed jugg on TMDO which is why everyone is tanking so much but the golden barret should definately do 3 - 3.5 hearts normally and then maybe 4 - 4.5 hearts with a headshot.

When the TMD's merge I hope it's all worked out and everything will be exactly like the old days, I also miss the old barret sounds :D

This is just my suggestions and I didn't take my time to type everything perfectly but I hope you atleast understand it and maybe consider changing it a bit more.

- Jahango

Deathlly

Hello i'm here to address the issues with yesterday or todays changes to TMD.
    4/26/2017

• Doubled the head shot damage of the Golden Barrett .50 Cal. It is now like how it was a year ago

• Added 3x knockback to the Barrett, just like it used to have

So basically the headshot of a golden barret shot was doubled, it now brings full juggs to below 3.5 - 3 hearts and half jugg and riots to 1 hp, this makes riot and half jugg basically useless against golden barrets. I think the headshot damage should be 1.5 - 1.75x the damage instead of a full 2x, also with the 3x knockback it is only on golden barrets which is either a mess up or you guys meant it that way, either way it should be set to 2x knockback or maybe 2.25 - 2.5x the knockback, 3 literally sends people flying which I find fun but it's a little too much aswell xD
    Also on normal TMD-1 and not TMDO the jugg is already weaker so the golden barret does even more damage, I believe you guys buffed jugg on TMDO which is why everyone is tanking so much but the golden barret should definately do 3 - 3.5 hearts normally and then maybe 4 - 4.5 hearts with a headshot.

When the TMD's merge I hope it's all worked out and everything will be exactly like the old days, I also miss the old barret sounds :D

This is just my suggestions and I didn't take my time to type everything perfectly but I hope you atleast understand it and maybe consider changing it a bit more.

- Jahango
    10/10 ign i totally agree ;)

PirateMain

PirateMain
    PirateMain PirateMain
    i agree jahango i notice the headshot multiplier alot in hell night when i got to 0,5 hearts in half jugg today in 1 shot from a g barret

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    The server is dying. Don't try to make it better to new players. We want tmdo to be exactly like how it used to be, with the new map. We are tired of failed attempts to make things better. I have discussed with other players a halt on buying things in shop. WE WILL NOT BUY STUFF INTIL THIS IS FIXED

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    The server is slowly decaying and you pull this crap? I go to a war with my entire team against Jahango, full, pains, full load out, and we all (each and every one of us) get 2 shot instantly without even being able to pain? you call this balanced?

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    I changed it back, but we're in a very hard spot. We set the damage value to be the same as 1.8, and I guess 1.9 calculates it differently. I've heard of people wanting to be able to kill people tanking more easily, I've heard of people wanting 1.8 mechanics, I've heard of people wanting to be able to take 3v1. I don't see how we can do all of that. I will try and rebalance it right now.

Phenixtri

Phenixtri
    Phenixtri Phenixtri
    I changed it back, but we're in a very hard spot. We set the damage value to be the same as 1.8, and I guess 1.9 calculates it differently. I've heard of people wanting to be able to kill people tanking more easily, I've heard of people wanting 1.8 mechanics, I've heard of people wanting to be able to take 3v1. I don't see how we can do all of that. I will try and rebalance it right now.

yea sorry but in all due respect you would be better off rebuilding / re-balancing the firearms in general along with either greatly expanding the new maps locations preferably adding the old maps locations like hartsfield and or bring the old map back in a separate server.

As for the guns and gear something along the lines of what I was proposing wound be a good lore friendly place to start.

Random & simple custom RP idea for stock TMD

https://havocmc.net/threads/random-simple-custom-rp-idea.3579/#post-29774

Firearms Rebalance IE a full overhaul of the guns + new ones from the show
    https://havocmc.net/threads/firearms-rebalance-yet-another-poll-for-another-idea-of-mine-p.1272/

but yea these are just rough ideas but more or less something along these lines would "greatly" improves PVP / PVE and add a little more variety to the gun play.