• IP Copied!
  • Its been a while...

PlayMoree

So hows everyone been?

If you dont know me, Im Mr_PlayMore ive been arround for quite a while, back arround Map-1 to Map-2 I think of Mc-Adventure became really inactive recently

I've seen this server grow so much its awesome! I remember back when the max amount of players we had was 20 and I thought that was alot! Back when the guns where 2d I miss thoose times, When @Strikefire150 was moderator and wasn't admin! ( Sadly he resigned :() Back when the map was small, and the permissions where broken! I miss that TMD :(

@IgnitingIce @Jacobg2011 @_Nickk

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Well sorry to say that, but I guess the community need some thread of positive thinking, in order to regain some grow. Is there is a way you could move your topic onto something positive, like listing what is actually good or working? I think that could be nice and thk for your comment ;)

PlayMoree

Well sorry to say that, but I guess the community need some thread of positive thinking, in order to regain some grow. Is there is a way you could move your topic onto something positive, like listing what is actually good or working? I think that could be nice and thk for your comment ;)
    wat this is positive