• IP Copied!
  • Its Been Awhile

GayGhandi

Hiya! I am known by many names, Such as smsrah014 KobraPunkHD, Kobro & Kobra_ (Not in chronological order) But now I am known by PurrPleh_! And I look forward to meeting all of you. I have been on the server for several years now. I joined in the beginning of my sixth grade year, I would be in my sophomore year today, If that says anything. Reason I say "would" some may ask, I had graduated early and now have no life for the moment. I plan on getting to know this community once more as I had known it somewhat of 5 years ago. Look forward to getting to meet all of you in game! Have a stupendous day/night/morning!

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    If you need anything, lemme know! ( anything from npc shop or help with hn/mw/bw )

FlickTimeGaming

Hey! Glad to hear you're back, you seem to have been here awhile! I have as well, but I do not recall meeting you however. I play tmd-1, hope to meet you there some time!

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Hey! Glad to hear you're back, you seem to have been here awhile! I have as well, but I do not recall meeting you however. I play tmd-1, hope to meet you there some time!
    These ogs always being super nice to new people but not me