• IP Copied!
  • I've been playing TMD very long time, but I forgot to introduce myself

Sean_Permana

Mythical
    Sean_Permana
    Sean_Permana Sean_Permana
    So yeah, it's exactly what it says on the tin, I've been playing TMD a very long time, since when the TMD map was very large enough that you need around 10-20 minutes (If I recall) to reach Alexandria from Atlanta city with any vehicles, and 5 tier weapons are non-existent at that time.

Anyway, my name is Sean Permana, 22 years old, and live in South East Asia Region.
    Spend my time usually playing Team Fortress 2, ARMA 3, left 4 dead 2, no more room in hell, gopnik simulator S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Space station 13, and obviously, Minecraft. Always playing on the PVE server, and playing roleplay.

On the other side, spend another time watching anime (usually Gundam). And have to follow my college schedule.

どうぞよろしくお願い申し上げます (pleasure to meet with you)

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    So yeah, it's exactly what it says on the tin, I've been playing TMD a very long time, since when the TMD map was very large enough that you need around 10-20 minutes (If I recall) to reach Alexandria from Atlanta city with any vehicles, and 5 tier weapons are non-existent at that time.

Anyway, my name is Sean Permana, 22 years old, and live in South East Asia Region.
    Spend my time usually playing Team Fortress 2, ARMA 3, left 4 dead 2, no more room in hell, gopnik simulator S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Space station 13, and obviously, Minecraft. Always playing on the PVE server, and playing roleplay.

On the other side, spend another time watching anime (usually Gundam). And have to follow my college schedule.

どうぞよろしくお願い申し上げます (pleasure to meet with you)
    Nice to meet you!