• IP Copied!
  • Jugg wars with Inception!

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Sorry for no music! D:
    But today themusketeers and inception have a war at prison, but we kinda outnumbered them more than they outnumbered us. But, inception is known for outnumbering so can you outnumber the outnumberers? idk lol :p

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Sorry for no music! D:
    But today themusketeers and inception have a war at prison, but we kinda outnumbered them more than they outnumbered us. But, inception is known for outnumbering so can you outnumber the outnumberers? idk lol :p
    Why don't you just make 1 thread that says video instead of making more then 1 thread to make a video

vinrez

Ah, I miss the old TMD where you could chug down 5,000 pains in a second! I wish more people would play on TMDO though...
    Good vid though nice kills!

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Ah, I miss the old TMD where you could chug down 5,000 pains in a second! I wish more people would play on TMDO though...
    Thanks, I don't think ive seen you on tmdo before, do you play often?

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    i feel as if you have no creativity/editing skills when you upload videos so please try and work on that, maybe an intro? and or outro? u can look at my channel for any subscriptions,
    Channel - OG Pawndah

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    I play on todo a lot because of free juggs, killed 2 the other day, they did not even know how to pain lol XD,also they begged me to give there stuff back.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    i feel as if you have no creativity/editing skills when you upload videos so please try and work on that, maybe an intro? and or outro? u can look at my channel for any subscriptions,
    Channel - OG Pawndah
    Ok, thank you. I will work on that
    Btw whyd you message me that you didn't like me :p