• IP Copied!
  • Just joined forums :D

UrbanNinja_

Champion
    UrbanNinja_
    UrbanNinja_ UrbanNinja_
    Hello, everybody,
    I'm UrbanNinja_, and I've finally joined the forums after a few months :D
    I've been debating whether or not to join for a while, but I made the choice today after winning a shop voucher in /vote and being told in-game I need a forums account to receive it xD
    So anyway, here is my brief story so far on the Havoc server!

I started when I bought Minecraft around January, and to be honest, I don't know how I found this server.
    Anyway, I played it a bit, then dropped off when I started crashing/dying during server resource pack loads/unloads. However, when I found I could download the pack directly and turn off automatic server packs, I started playing a lot again and Havoc became my second-favorite server (first favorite isn't necessarily better but it has a large community I've become very ensconced with)!

About myself; I live in the US of A, am a professional concert pianist about to go to one of the top 5 music conservatories in the world in August (RIP Minecraft then due to 8 hours of practice a day), an avid gamer and marksman, and a serious Grammar Nazi. I also graduated with a college degree in music before I graduated from highschool, so I'm definitely serious about my life.

Anyways, I'm not usually active on any forums, so you won't see me on here much; however, I will try my best to be a highly beneficial part of this community :D

Sincerely,
    UrbanNinja_
    Champion

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy, UrbanNinja!

We are glad that you finally decided to join the forums and we hope to see you be apart of this community! :D

Welcome to the Forums!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Hello, everybody,
    I've been debating whether or not to join for a while, but I made the choice today after winning a shop voucher in /vote and being told in-game I need a forums account to receive it xD

I started when I bought Minecraft around January, and to be honest, I don't know how I found this server.
    Anyway, I played it a bit, then dropped off when I started crashing/dying during server resource pack loads/unloads. However, when I found I could download the pack directly and turn off automatic server packs, I started playing a lot again and Havoc became my second-favorite server (first favorite isn't necessarily better but it has a large community I've become very ensconced with)!

About myself; I live in the US of A, am a professional concert pianist about to go to one of the top 5 music conservatories in the world in August (RIP Minecraft then due to 8 hours of practice a day), an avid gamer and marksman, and a serious Grammar Nazi. I also graduated with a college degree in music before I graduated from highschool, so I'm definitely serious about my life.

Anyways, I'm not usually active on any forums, so you won't see me on here much; however, I will try my best to be a highly beneficial part of this community :D

Sincerely,
    UrbanNinja_
    Champion
    ENjoy your stay on the forums!!

Andycool

Andycool
    Andycool Andycool
    Hello, everybody,

Sincerely,
    UrbanNinja_
    Champion
    Can you prove that you aren't from Middle Earth?