• IP Copied!
  • Katitude's Important Poll

Should I (Katitude, Former HavocMC Sr Mod) rejoin the staff team?

• No (For reasons I've stated)

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • No (Explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello HavocMC!

It's been a while, hasn't it. I recently resigned as staff due to personal issues, having a job, and homework. I have people messaging me asking me to come back, demanding me to come back, or asking if/when I will return. I love HavocMC and it's heartwarming to see people miss me hehe, but should I join back? We have a 7 hour a week quota, that I may not be able to meet, but I have created a pros and cons list that you should read before voting and commenting your friendly-but honest-criticism.

Pros:

- I can contribute to Helper Applications of HavocMC
    - I can deal with general support tickets, appeals, and reimbursements for scams relating the HavocMC shop
    - You all can message me and hear a response from one hour to one week due to other priorities
    - I can contribute to interviewing helpers
    - I can contribute to teaching new Helpers how to do their job in an appropriate and friendly, informing manner
    - I'm quite friendly, so you don't need to worry about not being able to talk to me or considering me as a bias staff member
    - You can message me anonymously, and unless I have to, your name won't be released (unless Sr Mod+ or Admin+ request so in order to help with/deal with the standing situation)
    - I finally have a proper gaming pc so I won't continuously crash and I will be able to screenshare
    suspicious players without lagging or crashing

Cons:

- I may not be as active, and you may not see me on that much
    - I don't check my discord messages as often as I should
    - I may tell you I will do something, and forget (reminding me is helpful :))
    - Due to my absense of being staff, I am not fully informed of new updates, rules, etc (Easy to get informed again though)
    - I may take short 1-2 breaks if my personal issues become more of a problem

Please leave a comment below, or message me if you feel more comfortable that way. I can possibly rejoin with spring break starting. Also, you may leave a like if this was helpful at all. c:

~Katitude <3

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    you bring experience to the table, are well liked within the server community and the staff team. having a fairly inactive, but "battle tested" staff member is better than not having them in my opinion. at the very least you can help bring a smile on some player's faces with your return
    -general

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    This is a difficult decision that probably every staff member has to make at least once. I am going to be honest, I couldn’t have a say on this, but I do have some advice to give in this situation.

Time - The one thing that everyone runs out of. If your schedule is too jam-packed, particularly school, then that has to be your first priority.

Stress - This can intertwine with your schedule. Too much stress can really do some damage on your body, brain, and sanity. If it is too much, then you need some free time.

Activity - Considering that you will have a busy schedule, most staff members are required to have a certain amount of active time ( or so I’ve been told ).

Toxicity - As the server continues to grow, more and more toxicity will occur on a daily basis. Now, I’m sure that you’ve had your share with toxicity, but add that with stress and it can be a disaster.

Mental strength - All of these test your mental strength. If you have a strong mind, then you will most likely handle it. However, as days progress, your brain will get weary.

In a short summary, you have to choose with a decision you are most comfortable with. If school is being a pain in the ****, then that should be your priority. If you believe that you can handle it, then no one is stopping you! We all love you!

Neither I nor the community can choose this decision as we do not know your life behind the screens. This is your decision that you have to make. But be rest assured, whatever decision you make, I will support it 100%!

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    This is a difficult decision that probably every staff member has to make at least once. I am going to be honest, I couldn’t have a say on this, but I do have some advice to give in this situation.

Time - The one thing that everyone runs out of. If your schedule is too jam-packed, particularly school, then that has to be your first priority.

Stress - This can intertwine with your schedule. Too much stress can really do some damage on your body, brain, and sanity. If it is too much, then you need some free time.

Activity - Considering that you will have a busy schedule, most staff members are required to have a certain amount of active time ( or so I’ve been told ).

Toxicity - As the server continues to grow, more and more toxicity will occur on a daily basis. Now, I’m sure that you’ve had your share with toxicity, but add that with stress and it can be a disaster.

Mental strength - All of these test your mental strength. If you have a strong mind, then you will most likely handle it. However, as days progress, your brain will get weary.

In a short summary, you have to choose with a decision you are most comfortable with. If school is being a pain in the ****, then that should be your priority. If you believe that you can handle it, then no one is stopping you! We all love you!

Neither I nor the community can choose this decision as we do not know your life behind the screens. This is your decision that you have to make. But be rest assured, whatever decision you make, I will support it 100%!

well said :)

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Come back, you gotta redo your office room as we have a new building . Jk I'd love to have you back, you were always fair and unbiased and have helped me out massively in the past, but don't feel like you owe it to us, its your decision.

Last edited:

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Experienced Staff is always better then newbie staff...plus the staff team needs more people...just come back, you were one of the best staff members TMD has ever had

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Hello HavocMC!

It's been a while, hasn't it. I recently resigned as staff due to personal issues, having a job, and homework. I have people messaging me asking me to come back, demanding me to come back, or asking if/when I will return. I love HavocMC and it's heartwarming to see people miss me hehe, but should I join back? We have a 7 hour a week quota, that I may not be able to meet, but I have created a pros and cons list that you should read before voting and commenting your friendly-but honest-criticism.

Pros:

- I can contribute to Helper Applications of HavocMC
    - I can deal with general support tickets, appeals, and reimbursements for scams relating the HavocMC shop
    - You all can message me and hear a response from one hour to one week due to other priorities
    - I can contribute to interviewing helpers
    - I can contribute to teaching new Helpers how to do their job in an appropriate and friendly, informing manner
    - I'm quite friendly, so you don't need to worry about not being able to talk to me or considering me as a bias staff member
    - You can message me anonymously, and unless I have to, your name won't be released (unless Sr Mod+ or Admin+ request so in order to help with/deal with the standing situation)
    - I finally have a proper gaming pc so I won't continuously crash and I will be able to screenshare
    suspicious players without lagging or crashing

Cons:

- I may not be as active, and you may not see me on that much
    - I don't check my discord messages as often as I should
    - I may tell you I will do something, and forget (reminding me is helpful :))
    - Due to my absense of being staff, I am not fully informed of new updates, rules, etc (Easy to get informed again though)
    - I may take short 1-2 breaks if my personal issues become more of a problem

Please leave a comment below, or message me if you feel more comfortable that way. I can possibly rejoin with spring break starting. Also, you may leave a like if this was helpful at all. c:

~Katitude <3
    17 to 0 - the people have spoken; its time to join back!!!

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    I believer you should come back to staff as you did do a good job and was really good at being a staff member over all from what I have saw. But at the end of the day it is up to you to what you want to do, if you want to come back as staff or not. But in my opinion if you have the time and know you can commit to being staff and really want to I believe you should come back as you would be a great place in the team and again before you resigned you did a great job. :)

Obliterage

Mythical
    Obliterage
    Obliterage Obliterage
    I really do miss having you in our team Kat, so I'd be more than happy if you joined back! You've been an amazing Sr. Mod and an overall amazing person. The team needs you!

- Obliterage