• IP Copied!
  • Kit Mythical!

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Idea by Xoza, Flxnked, and Chris_XP

There should be a Mythical Kit. Its Full Juggernaut Armor but the dura is 1 so you have to use your /repair. Also, this should be Weekly.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    You basically get full juggernaut armor, making this kit a little bit powerful. Perhaps there's a way you tone it down a bit?

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    Idea by Xoza, Flxnked, and Chris_XP

There should be a Mythical Kit. Its Full Juggernaut Armor but the dura is 1 so you have to use your /repair. Also, this should be Weekly.
    How about Kit OP? Full Jugg, A stack of Pains, and A GBarr with GDeagle. Sounds like a good idea to me!

Chris_XP

You basically get full juggernaut armor, making this kit a little bit powerful. Perhaps there's a way you tone it down a bit?
    I guess it could be toned down to just juggernaut helmet and legs, since the titan juggernaut kit already provides chestplate and boots. I'd say it's not too op if it's only once a week.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    how can you? the dura is 1 therefore you have to use /repair that comes every 6 hours

Chris_XP

How about we just add /god for another $30, and **** over the TMD economy even more?

No. Mythical is already way too good.
    Mythical offers literally nothing to the economy, only more practical and efficient features. A kit like this has been suggested many times since juggernaut was even introduced, and is clearly desired by many members of the community. If they were to add it, now would be the perfect time with the addition of a new rank.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    How about we just add /god for another $30, and **** over the TMD economy even more?

No. Mythical is already way too good.
    How about you get mythical and then you'll understand its pretty pointless? ppl camp warp which is like the only useful thing Mythical has.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    How about you get mythical and then you'll understand its pretty pointless? ppl camp warp which is like the only useful thing Mythical has.

/sz
    /shop
    /warp
    more crates, including an extremely good one where 90% of the time you'll get multiple jugg helms/legs or 500-1m

Unfortunately, everyone else actually has to go to a place themselves instead of warping. Fascinating, huh?

I've used Mythical on an alt; if you don't have it it's significantly harder, same goes for unranks against titans.

Chris_XP

/sz
    /shop
    /warp
    more crates, including an extremely good one where 90% of the time you'll get multiple jugg helms/legs or 500-1m

Unfortunately, everyone else actually has to go to a place themselves instead of warping. Fascinating, huh?

I've used Mythical on an alt; if you don't have it it's significantly harder, same goes for unranks against titans.
    Again, these features only really enhance efficiency, the end results are exactly the same, regardless if you walk there or teleport.
    Meh, the crates is arguable from multiple perspectives, given the rank of the player who argues, they may feel legendary crates as a monthly bonus is unfair if they are lower than titan. Every rank has a set amount of allocated kits which they're allowed to use, and that could also be argued as being unfair from the viewpoint of lower ranked players. Mythical is the only rank without exclusive kits, and in all honesty, one pair of helmets and legs A WEEK really isn't that OP, considering the vast majority of people who actually engage in Jugg wars earn far more than that in a day.

xdeclanlee

Okay, whilst we're at it xhypurr, lets remove titan kits aswell as its really op and unfair.
    It seems to me you're only complaining about things that do not benefit you.

xdeclanlee

Mythical only has ONE crate per month, which is actually great for the economy of TMD as Havoc will earn a lot of money by getting people to buy crates etc.
    The rank isn't op. Any rank can fight again a mythical and win, BECAUSE it DOESNT give ANY advantages.

Solstrii
    Solstrii Solstrii
    Hmm. Thinking Money, if it were the original idea of a full set, And (If I remember correctly) 6 hours per /repair... 24 full hours for a full set, and a 7-day cooldown for the Mythical. Okay, so, a Full Juggernaut set is 200,000, right? 5 weeks gives 1,000,000, given a few exceptions, and not even including the juggernaut you can get from legendary crates, legendary kits and mythical crates. But for the sake of simplicity, Let's say adding those up you can get a rough average of $90,000 per 4 weeks. 20 weeks gives 5,800,000 Meaning you'd have to wait 35 weeks to get 10 million dollars. Which would practically last you your whole entire time you would play HavocMC Before the server shuts down or you quit. Unless you were just very power hungry and/or loves shopping. But considering how you need to wait more than half a year to get that much (And the factor of having to find good traders and avoid scammers) makes this whole thing pretty alright for the economy. Unless THAT many people are willing enough and have Mythical, it shouldn't damage our economy.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Mythical only has ONE crate per month, which is actually great for the economy of TMD as Havoc will earn a lot of money by getting people to buy crates etc.
    The rank isn't op. Any rank can fight again a mythical and win, BECAUSE it DOESNT give ANY advantages.
    If you knew how to read, you'd know I specifically said that it wasn't really fair for unranks either.

It is op, and it does give advantages, it's just that you have it and feel the need to defend it regardless of your actual stance.