• IP Copied!
  • Kit Suggestions for TWD

Should Kits be Rebalanced?

• No (Please leave down why!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I Don't Know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    So I was looking to individually buy a kit that had a good sniper but had a little more ammo and more to it than just a sniper and one ammo. I looked over all the kits and they looked all right Andrea has a Winchester with 10x ammo but that's the best of the sniper Biased kits (Yes, I know Governor is the best but I don't want it since you also get an AUG) Yet the regular sniper is better it has the R700 Yet no other Sniper Kits have anything better but a Winchester, ( I do know there are some kits with the Automatic M14 Sniper but I do not like that gun it doesn't seem like a sniper) So Let me get to my point and say that some kits need a rebalancing since I could pay for a 4$ kit but it would be simply a down grade as you get a worst gun and actually less shots (Andrea gets 11, yet you do less damage) so what I think is either some kits need to be buffed or sniper needs to be nerfed.

My suggestion for this is giving sniper 4x sniper clips and a Winchester with a Scope, Then give some of the kits that are ment for Sniping (Andrea or any kit with a scoped Winchester) a R700. because I really would like to use those but it really is just a downgrade. so for 4$ I am getting a downgrade and a lot of kits aren't really good either so I would be wasting the majority of my 20$ if I bought the Hardcore Rank (Yet it costs around 50$ to buy each kit separately) So I think a lot of kits should be buffed..

Another Solution (The Winchester Should do 11.0 Damage just like the R700, I think that would be completely fair as it can one shot but you only get one shot Because face it a Pistol (Python) does 8 damage and I can acctually kill someone with that.)

Last edited:

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    Yeah the Winchester really is the most useless gun in the game... like it should at least be able to hold more shots per magazine.