• IP Copied!
  • Kits Affect Where You Spawn

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    I think it would be a cool idea if kits affected, or at least gave you a higher chance, of spawning in a certain place.
    Like, for examples: Kit Rick could give you a higher chance to spawn in Cynthiana; Kit Glenn could give you a higher chance to spawn in Atlanta, or Prison; Kit Hershel, Maggie, or Beth could give you a higher chance to spawn on The Greene's farm, and etc.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I think it would be a cool idea if kits affected, or at least gave you a higher chance, of spawning in a certain place.
    Like, for examples: Kit Rick could give you a higher chance to spawn in Cynthiana; Kit Glenn could give you a higher chance to spawn in Atlanta, or Prison; Kit Hershel, Maggie, or Beth could give you a higher chance to spawn on The Greene's farm, and etc.
    it's a creative idea, but I think it should be an optional setting. if my favorite kit has A terrible spawn, assuming I bought the kit, I may get mad and ask for a refund (I wouldn't do that though)

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I really like this idea.

A slight change: Typing /play and wherever you spawn you get a character kit related to that area.

For example:
    You type /play
    You spawn at the Hershel farm
    You receive kit Hershel.

Or:
    You type /play
    You spawn at Gabes church
    You spawn with kit Gabriel.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Eh it is a unique idea but it takes away the fun of having to walk somewhere, this would be cool on the pve servers, but not pvp servers. It would also make the warps useless.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    I really like this idea.

A slight change: Typing /play and wherever you spawn you get a character kit related to that area.

For example:
    You type /play
    You receive kit Hershel.

Or:
    You type /play
    That would make kits worth nothing in shop if I can /play until I find the kit im looking for. Good try though!

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    its okay but it kinda takes away teh point of buying kits, also when ever i use kit hunter (god kit)i spawn near the prision so much, what my point is the kit you use kinda sets you in a general area

luclegolas

Champion
    luclegolas
    luclegolas luclegolas
    I really like this idea.

For example:
    You type /play
    You receive kit Hershel.

Or:
    You type /play

maybe make this an setting

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    maybe make this an setting
    A setting would be cool! Maybe have a compass in the main menu that disables/enables kit spawns. There should be more than one kit spawn, so if one kit spawns somewhere near a safezone, Atlanta, etc, people won't abuse the spawn.

ChiefyMcNeil
    ChiefyMcNeil ChiefyMcNeil
    This sounds pretty cool, but maybe not have it a 100% guarantee that you spawn in those areas or it would get old.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    This sounds pretty cool, but maybe not have it a 100% guarantee that you spawn in those areas or it would get old.
    agreed, or
    A setting would be cool! Maybe have a compass in the main menu that disables/enables kit spawns. There should be more than one kit spawn, so if one kit spawns somewhere near a safezone, Atlanta, etc, people won't abuse the spawn.
    (bottom sentence)

qwef

Mythical
    qwef
    qwef qwef
    I like this idea a lot. Really unique and I think it would be a cool add in to the server.

8/10 Idea would read again