• Hello! :D

Votes: 2 66.7%
    • Hello... >:l

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Sorry for not making a thread about it when I joined.

I'm JT900, nice to meet you.
    I'm just a guy going with the flow through life. I'm a generally peaceful person up until someone screws me over or treats me badly. Eye for an eye, you know. ;)

My music tastes are pretty open considering I'll listen to anything that doesn't sound like garbage.

I usually play multiple different games over the course of the day, provided I don't have college work to do first.
    That's ranging from various open world RPG (sometimes MMO) games, Minecraft, whatever looks good on Steam or game stores, etc.

I collect Pokemon and Force of Will cards. I used to be an avid card player before less and less people wanted to play.

I like helping people. It gives me a good feeling to actually bring someone back up when they're down. Granted, nobody actually listens to my issues, I put others before myself because I care about people like that.

I try to think up new, fun ideas that could make things better for whatever it is I'm thinking up ideas for.
    Like this server, for example. Yeah, most didn't like them I think. But critique is a commonplace thing in that kind of stuff. I've no qualms with it.