• IP Copied!
  • Legendary Items Prices

Angel_XCX

Titan
    Angel_XCX
    Angel_XCX Angel_XCX
    I would like to see a list of the prices of Legendary items. Because i don't want to get scammed by extremely low or high prices while selling and buying Legendary items. Thanks already!!

aferreiro

it depends on your weapon rpg sells for I think at least 50k or up golden berrat is 75k or up and it does farther out just the weapon mostley sell it for atleast 100k

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    These are the prices I would sell/buy for...
    Golden Deagle: 7-15k
    Golden Crossbow: 7-15k
    Firefly Flamethrower: 7-16k
    Gattling Gun: 7-16k
    Golden Barrett: 14-30k
    Usually the prices depend on the players selling/buying and how much money they have but I would buy/sell for these prices. :)
    (To avoid getting scammed for weapons such as shotguns or the rpg, check the Rick npc at any safezone.)

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    I would like to see a list of the prices of Legendary items. Because i don't want to get scammed by extremely low or high prices while selling and buying Legendary items. Thanks already!!

The prices depend on who you're selling to and how many are floating around in the market. Sometimes I've bought gold barretts for ~10k and sometimes lots of people will start selling it for 70k+

Firrothe

The prices depend on who you're selling to and how many are floating around in the market. Sometimes I've bought gold barretts for ~10k and sometimes lots of people will start selling it for 70k+
    Yeah, cause they dont know the current price cause the might be new to the server.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Yeah, cause they dont know the current price cause the might be new to the server.

That's the thing though, the price is always fluctuating because it isn't set. I've seen the same people sell the same legendaries for tons of different prices.

To be on-topic though, I think Katitude's list is pretty accurate. I sell my legendaries in that price range as well.

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    prophetofdoom is correct based on the pvp option of each server the price varies. like jugg is not as expensive on pve servers where flamethrowers, golden deagles and the weapons are more. the only weapon more expensive on pvp servers is the golden barret.

Neugs

It's true prices change a lot depending if it is pvp or not, I am probably one of the only active non pvp forum posters, and I can tell you these prices on the forums like someone buying 1 jugg mask for 100k would never happen on non pvp servers, more like 20k

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I sell jugg in this range:
    Helm: 45-55k
    Chest: 20-30k
    Legs: 55-65k
    Boots: 15-20k
    And that's for individual pieces.

I sell full sets @ full dura for 200-220k.