• IP Copied!
  • Lets just do whats right

topnotch2005

Mythical
    topnotch2005
    topnotch2005 topnotch2005
    my name is topnotch2005 and I'm giving my opinion to make havocmc better. My first day joining this server, It was the best one I have ever encountered, Lag/bug free tmd servers. The server was very popular and tmd-1 was constantly filled each day, the paccas swarming, Eurly's bikepvping, campers camping, it was a delight to be on. My first day joining was on April 2015. I'm pretty sure we all miss the old maps, I'm sure we all miss how close atlanta was and how non glitchy and buggy the server was. Now the resets came and ruined everything for players, after the update numerous people quit the server, as the owners said it was for purposes to clear the jugg and update the map, why all of a sudden release a notification about an update instead of creating a poll of having the update or not. Instead of letting the staff decide the update should come or not, let the players decide to, before the update havocmc was really cool and fun, but now players are gone, tmd-1 to tmd-7 pains have a cool down, making people mad and upset, causing them to quit, what also caused them to quit is the reset, over half of Havocmc's population didn't want the update but I guess the update went anyways, the paccas and eurly's went extinct, players from the start of havocmc quit the server. Then tmdo came in and tmd-1 vaults didn't merge there, all the players who are really good went there and only had 5k and their kits, half of them struggled and couldn't keep up so they went bye bye. Alot of people were pissed that barely anyone was on tmdo because of the vaults that didn't go there. Then golden barrett 50.cals got buffed up to 17.5. Barely anyone liked the idea so a couple quit.

Before the updates and resets: TMD servers were swarmed with players who loved playing Havocmc

After The Update and resets: over half of havocmc's population quit the server and havocmc turning dead.

Message to all staff: Let's just do whats right and create polls for the updates and resets to see who wants them or not. This thread is not hate or threats or anything, this is just what is happening to havocmc.