• IP Copied!
  • Little things

GodOfThorns

Mythical
    GodOfThorns
    GodOfThorns GodOfThorns
    So, I joined just a week ago, I think and I've noticed some small things that are rather annoying. I'll do a bullet list.

• Some option so the resource pack doesn't change when you exit hell night to hub, it requires you to reload the pack and it's just a huge burden.
    • Hell night kits, sometimes you forget to pick one, have your kit selected by default as the last one you used.
    • Same thing as before, but on TMD and OPTMD
    • Advertise the report command, make people want to use it, it's called subliminal messaging, players are more prompt to use report if they're told to do so many times.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    I like the ideas... just one question that I want to focus on: Report Command

Sure, it's great that people would know this tool, but you got me a bit confused on the
    players are more prompt to use report if they're told to do so many times.
    This may cause players to actually file a report without reason if they are told to do so many times. Maybe just because they are ignored and want to be excused, or people will literally just spam a report... which might be a chance. However, if a Daily Reminder saying a "Record It, Report It, Don't Support It" thing, then sure. Something short, simple, and easy to remember is fine. And just a Daily reminder is enough. If that was your intention (because I got confused, don't judge me), then the idea is one I would consider.

GodOfThorns

Mythical
    GodOfThorns
    GodOfThorns GodOfThorns
    I like the ideas... just one question that I want to focus on: Report Command

Sure, it's great that people would know this tool, but you got me a bit confused on the This may cause players to actually file a report without reason if they are told to do so many times. Maybe just because they are ignored and want to be excused, or people will literally just spam a report... which might be a chance. However, if a Daily Reminder saying a "Record It, Report It, Don't Support It" thing, then sure. Something short, simple, and easy to remember is fine. And just a Daily reminder is enough. If that was your intention (because I got confused, don't judge me), then the idea is one I would consider.

That would be a great phrase, yes. My ideas aren't 'solid' ideas, they're open to changes. I actually think I like your idea more.