Do you my ideas?

• Yes, they will fix up map maker!

• I guess, theres a few things that we dont want/need

• no, for whatever reason i love people destroying months of progress

• no, i love griefing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    so currently a lot of my maps iv worked hard on, including the one i got into top 10 on a contest, were all griefed. i'd try to contact mods but they have said that griefing is not illegal...wtf. from what i can tell the mods have no way of tracking down and banning a griefer. i heard of a plugin called logblock, most skyblock servers use it. basically its a command that tells you who places a block and who broke specific blocks. this way we can catch all them griefers.

i'd also like to see the ability to use a command that shows everyone added to your plot, and the ability to kick someone from your plot. (if you ban a player from your plot while they are still on it, they wont be kicked from it. right now we have to use my slightly illegal potions to kill them griefers in creative mode.) also lets say bill is on your plot blowing things up. you then give him the "view" permission, not allowing him to blow things up anymore, sadly the new rank wont take place until after he logs off. this needs to be fixed!

Also we need types of mods for just specific servers, not only map maker. this ensures not every single mod is not on tmd-1 arguing about The Walking Dead. Applications for specific server mods would be not as hard to land as a server-wide mod. basicly a specific server mod would have to be on their server atleast 5 hours a week. they would be granted with /kick, /mute, and /ban (/ban is only from the specific server)

Lastly, on the maps menu everything is bland and together. instead of bedrock for every icon representing a map, color code them.. maybe diamond for plots you own, gold for plots you are added to, red for plots you are banned from, and just plain bedrock for plots you are added as a viewer.