Votes: 6 50.0%
    • yes, but they need tweaking

Votes: 6 50.0%
    • no, these ideas suck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    first off, lets get this clear, they are never going to add tanks and helicopters and whatnot. it would just be to OP

my first logical suggestion is flatbed trucks. they can carry up to 6 people, 4 in the back.
    useful for teams and groups of people heading to wars.

another suggestion is flatbed trucks with a machine gun. there would be a driver, and the passenger is on top with an lmg, but the lmg would have to be not too OP so maybe it only has 50 shots per mag?
    the truck would be able to carry 6 people, gunner,driver, and 4 passengers in the back.

they would add mines back in, witch we can place down. if a car drives over it. BOOM. no more car. mines would be a good thing that can balance the lmg truck.

concerning jugg: i think to nerf jugg, make it way rarer and each piece of jugg gives you slowness 1. so if you have full jugg, you would have slowness 4.

concerning scopes: if we have a gun with red dot or a scope, we can place it in our work bench and the scope detaches.

i have more ideas coming to be patient!

Last edited:

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    first off, lets get this clear, they are never going to add tanks and helicopters and whatnot.

my first logical suggestion is flatbed trucks. they can carry up to 6 people, 4 in the back.

another suggestion is flatbed trucks with a machine gun. there would be a driver, and the passenger is on top with an lmg, but the lmg would have to be not too OP so maybe it only has 50 shots per mag?
    the truck would be able to carry 6 people, gunner,driver, and 2 passengers in the back.

concerning jugg: i think to nerf jugg, make it way rarer and each piece of jugg gives you slowness 1. so if you have full jugg, you would have slowness 4.

concerning scopes: if we have a gun with red dot or a scope, we can place it in our work bench and the scope detaches.

There is a command to remove scopes.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Maybe flatbed machine guns can be a pre-made LMG gun already mounted, but this mounted LMG could be removed by right-clicking and replaced by right-clicking the empty spot with a different LMG, so that you can put in a better one if you have one (Like putting on a Gat). To make it so you want to replace it, LMGs on the mount area could be more steady when used in combination with the stand.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Maybe flatbed machine guns can be a pre-made LMG gun already mounted, but this mounted LMG could be removed by right-clicking and replaced by right-clicking the empty spot with a different LMG, so that you can put in a better one if you have one (Like putting on a Gat). To make it so you want to replace it, LMGs on the mount area could be more steady when used in combination with the stand.
    Or maybe it just has an M60 that is opperated by looking in a direction and it auto fires when you are holding an LMG clip? Im not sure if a gat would work, those are only added on helicopters (nice idea though) Just wondering, would the weapon despawn if the vehicle breaks?

saintsebastian
    Or maybe it just has an M60 that is opperated by looking in a direction and it auto fires when you are holding an LMG clip? Im not sure if a gat would work, those are only added on helicopters (nice idea though) Just wondering, would the weapon despawn if the vehicle breaks?
    im thinking it comes with an m60, and it fires when you have lmg clips in your hand. but 30% of the time the m60 is either empty of ammo, or you have to find a new one.
    the direction you look in is how you aim to fire

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    im thinking it comes with an m60, and it fires when you have lmg clips in your hand. but 30% of the time the m60 is either empty of ammo, or you have to find a new one.
    the direction you look in is how you aim to fire
    Does the m60 drop ifthe truck is destroyed? (Not like when you break it to place in inventory, i mean it being shot to death)

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    first off, lets get this clear, they are never going to add tanks and helicopters and whatnot.

the truck would be able to carry 6 people, gunner,driver, and 2 passengers in the back.

Maybe instead of having a mounted machine gun you could just shoot out the windows with whatever gun you have?

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    They need to make mines more common if they are to make vehicles like this more common. Mines would be able to destroy vehicles like this so that they weren't too op.

saintsebastian
    They need to make mines more common if they are to make vehicles like this more common. Mines would be able to destroy vehicles like this so that they weren't too op.
    good idea! mines would blow up a vehicle, but some cars can take up to 2 mines before exploding.