• IP Copied!
  • Looting Tips Wanted

paperthinspoons

Hi! I'm Paper, I'm not "new new" to The Mining Dead, but I'm still a little unexperienced.
    I'm looking for good looting places on the server, I only really know about the spot beneath Atlanta and even then that's not much. I'm not quite fond of bandits so I'd like to avoid them if possible, but I can still fight them. So if y'all have any tips that'd be greatly appreciated. :oops::p

DarknessAround

The best tip is to play on Towny. Otherwise I recommend the dark regions near A1. Especially Viscocil. There are a few bandits and such up there, so be careful. Hopefully others can give better replies. I would advise asking this question over in the discord as well: https://discord.gg/bxrqWgT

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    places like the snow area or whisper area tend to be less used and thus better for looting. Naming a few: nuclear power plant, sanctuary, worcester or if you want a quick loot run if theres no players online cdc in atlanta.
    There is also hartsfield the military base, but its filled with bandits and is pretty open, I dont recommend it.

Tawdster

Mythical
    Tawdster
    Tawdster Tawdster
    I'd loot at Prison, and the winter zone. The power plant is also a good place to loot. I would also recommend some military bases. I can't remember what places there are but I think there's some other good places to loot. Basically loot anywhere because why not.