• IP Copied!
  • Make tmd great again

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Since the last big update, havoc has been dying. Lets look at it. First, we had the big reset and update. That brought along no pain spam and limited inf. Players hated it, and the server lost tons and tons. Worse part is they never told anyone that this would be happening, they just assumed it was what people wanted. Then, we added tmdo. This was ok, but lots of players decided that they wanted to play on the other tmd. This completely split the community, and now lots of old players are on tmd-1. Recently, there was an update to barrets and gbars. Now this was complete BS. Gbars knock you back like 10 blocks... Whats the fun in that? it will get heavily abused and it could make people lag out or be kicked for flying. You say that was how it used to be, but no one even remembers it being like that? non of that ever happened in declans or bigmikes videos... You need to realize that the changes you attempted to make did not work. The new map kinda worked, but the code didn't. Its time to go back to old tmd days, where all players loved it

SomeDumbCat

Barrett used to do this but it was never that far, and the damage was not changed im sorry but a golden Barrett should NOT 1 shot a riot and has never done this before now. As an OG I remember when barrets did knock back but it was around 5 blocks and people hated it so it got removed your trying to go way back when all we want is 1.8 TMD, now see when I told staff to keep the old map and coding they said they wouldent need to because the new update would be amazing now do you see why I asked you to do this? Well you try to say this is what we wanted but its not, you also argue it brings new players but to the contrary it brings in less people than you lost to the reset. All you did was ruin the servers experience and gave us things we never asked for and then for OP TMD you changed that as well we just want how it was exactly before reset staff. Honestly Nick can you please get your devs on that because in my opinion the new ones are trash and we want the work of the old ones but oh wait you refused to save all their hard work so now its all lost. #BtingBackOldTMD #SomeDumbCatWasRight

SomeDumbCat

Guys please spread this and make edits to it where you think it is needed but I think I speak for the majority and that this is what most people want but if you have something to add go ahead.