• IP Copied!
  • Make TMD great again!?!?!?!?

In all honesty The Mining Dead was 10x better back years ago on the old map, not because of old players (kinda tho I mean come on) the server is trying to keep up with The Walking Dead I know I know but nobody likes it that way, First of all you had more players back when the map was old, why update it? unless the map is just not working in any way don't make a new one I can't even find cdc in atlanta anymore and berx looks nothing like it did before for some reason, (it could look like that on the show I don't watch it so I'm not sure) Second of all everyone on this server is toxic as hell. PERIOD nobody that joins this wants to play and all the old players just want the server back the way it was Third of all it just doesn't have enough active staff to help out honestly the only person I see is snoofiee and cat and obli who it seems all just put in dedication for that rank I honestly don't care if you've had staff for years if they aren't logging on and helping then why are they staff? Fourth of all The server is broken basically. Riot is horrible because of the scar it does way too much damage and it's just asking for people to spam and be pest a naked has a better chance at killing a riot with a scar than another riot with a barrett. REMOVE THE SCAR GOD DAMNIT. Full juggernauts are impossible to kill unless you have full jugg you can hit a full 6 times with a barrett without missing once and they live. Don't nerf pains, nerf jugg. Fifth of all Hell Night. We all loved hell night when it first came out (Oldest hell night) it was amazing even if it was some thrown together piece of garbage, the point is we liked it. The new hell night on the other hand... was also great at first but now has nobody playing it because it takes 100 damn people to make it fun and starts with 15 but needs 20 for skulls, how is it gonna be fun when this server averages 80 people? If you still have the old map remove the current hell night and please, use the old hellnight map because in all honesty, all the hard work you guys did for the current one, wasn't as good as the probably a few weeks worth of work for the old one. Sixth of all is accept more staff applications the server needs good staff old or joined 2 weeks ago I don't care if they don't have 1 player kill. As my previous name was ToasterChild UprisingMax, UprisingDylan UprisingJake were telling me I was named that because my parents tried to kill me with a toaster in a bathtub when I was an infant, I have no issue with being insulted on the internet I honestly don't care what insults people throw at me here. But new players or even old players do, and some people are so toxic that people just don't want to even play the server. However if you had more staff to hand the m card to more people that wouldn't be an issue.Seventh of all Hub is bland now, it used to have parkour and pvp but now it's empty hub was a cool place to just chat or do pakours for credits. Just touch it up a bit is what I'm saying. Eigth of all is I love this server it's awesome so uh, don't **** it up -Rando (Sorry if I offended anybody btw not beefing with uprising they're cool, and this will probably get a hell ton of dislikes so pce)

Last edited:

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Hello,

You're not able to say 'all of us liked this' as some may not agree with you. Yes the server was better back then, but ya know everything has updates to it, changing what you may like or not like. As updates improve gameplay for most, you'll still have the players who complain about updates, but then if there were no updates you would be complaining there were none. Also, if they're players harassing you/ being toxic you can always screenshot their messages and report them via Support Ticket.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy!

After reading your bible proclaiming the words of others that have spoken before you, my responses to this list are as follows:

1 ) I believe we can all agree that the older map was far better than what we have today, which is a shame because of all the hard work the staff has put into the new one. However, we have all the new locations from TWD, so maybe add those to the new ones?

2 ) Yeah, the server is very toxic. There was a thread concerning this in which it was discussed about the toxic players, the rules/regulations that they would disobey, and the outcome.

3 & 6 ) I haven't taken into consideration of the lack of staff on each server, mainly because I never really need help. However, you are correct on the helpers that go on. I do see Snoofie, Obli, and Cat < especially on the forums. Laterization does go on too. I am sure that there are more, but others probably helping the server in a different way that we probably don't see. I somewhat agree that more helpers are useful. It could help if we got more helpers/staff, but not too much. I also believe there are certain requirements to become a helper. I highly doubt a player that joined a week ago would be accepted, so it may not be all that easy.

4 ) Am I half way through? Ugh, my fingers. I'm going to make this one short. The server is not that broken, CHILL. Just nerf the Scar. You don't need to remove it. Otherwise, staff would need to find a replacement gun/model/texture which is way harder. Jesus, think of the Developers!

5 ) Hell Night. I missed those good days. If staff could, maybe add another server or two? Just like then? And maybe not have the damn 15 people requirement... Just lessen the amount of people needed, please?

7 ) FINALLY!! Someone talks about the Hub! I missed it when it had PvP and Parkour with rewards!!!!

8 ) *thought that last one was funny*

tjpill

tjpill
    tjpill tjpill
    I feel you homie, as I'm relatively new, I can't completely relate but I agree; the TMD map's main focus shouldn't be keeping up with the show, rather I believe it should try to make it as enjoyable for players as possible whilst still keeping main points from the show (but not necessarily all). Also, a lot of staff members are in vanish a lot of the time so although you may not see them, they're there (I recommend /staff if you need help) !!

Withermandude

Mythical
    Withermandude
    Withermandude Withermandude
    #MTMDGA

Anyways I see where your coming from there is no use talking about how you liked the old map more as there is 0% chance it is coming back and complaining about what is currently wrong with TMD (some of which I agree with). With that, it would be in your best interest to discuss what TMD (In your opinion) will need to do in the future to suceed.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Hi all,

I have been hearing and reading recently many complaints regarding the staff team. Please refer to this page for suggestions on how we can improve the staff team. https://havocmc.net/threads/suggestions-for-staff-improvement.3609/

All opinions and suggestions posted are valuable and will be taken into account of how we can improve the staff team. Thank you for your continued support of the server and community.

Happy New Years!

- Peach

Withermandude

Mythical
    Withermandude
    Withermandude Withermandude
    Hi all,

I have been hearing and reading recently many complaints regarding the staff team. Please refer to this page for suggestions on how we can improve the staff team. https://havocmc.net/threads/suggestions-for-staff-improvement.3609/

All opinions and suggestions posted are valuable and will be taken into account of how we can improve the staff team. Thank you for your continued support of the server and community.

Happy New Years!

- Peach
    Congrats on your Promotion!

Hello,

You're not able to say 'all of us liked this' as some may not agree with you. Yes the server was better back then, but ya know everything has updates to it, changing what you may like or not like. As updates improve gameplay for most, you'll still have the players who complain about updates, but then if there were no updates you would be complaining there were none. Also, if they're players harassing you/ being toxic you can always screenshot their messages and report them via Support Ticket.
    Sorry, this is a late reply. I don't care if I get harassed/insulted I'm a non-emotional person lol but I'm just saying newcomers are always leaving from toxicity.

Jxmp

THE MAP:
    I also believe that bringing back the old map would be the best. I am only going to focus on TMD because back then this was all it had. I do understand that the staff are trying to keep up with TWD and changing the map. I do understand how much work had to be put into this and the map looks amazing. Even though the new map does look epic and the whole TWD idea and following up with it is being implemented, I still think that the old map should come back. This map brung many people together. Prison on the old map was the best. The PVP was crazy and it never stopped. I think we need that back instead of this new map. The old map was not as big, but it's better than this one in my opinion.

Juggernaut and SCAR:
    I got banned on this server for two years, and when I came back there were attachments, the jugg, and the new map. It was all new to me and I did not understand nothing. Now that I have been playing for about 2-3 days I can see that the Juggernaut armor NEEDS to be nerfed. I have seen many people complaining about how this server is becoming a P2W ( Pay to win) server. I don't like this new armor added because this defeats the purpose of PVP. You can tank with it on against riots with no problem at all. I think it needs a major nerf like he/she said above. 6 barrett shots is just crazy. Now the scar. I believe the scar has to be nerfed a bit because of what he said above. You can jump from a SafeZone and spray a riot down with just one scar mag and he is dead. It is easier to do this than to actually use the Barrett like he said above too. It is also a tier 3 weapon. I don't think this should be that op if Legends can get it when they wish to get it.

Like he said above I am not trying to offend anyone and Staff that helped on the new map, it looks amazing all the details every little thing is perfect, but I still think the old map is better

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I also believe that bringing back the old map would be the best.
    HOLY COW. What do you people not understand? XD Excuse me.. The old map will not and cannot come back. The file is gone, and it is irrelevant to the TMD experience. The size of it was nice, I agree, but it won't ever be coming back.
    Brought*
    I got banned on this server for two years, and when I came back there were attachments
    Dear gosh, how long have you been gone?! Jkjk..

I agree that jugg is a bit op, and so is the scar, but removing it would cause even MORE drama. That's just how it works. It's unfortunate. But anyway, shalom!