• IP Copied!
  • #MakeTMDGreatAgain

Status
    Not open for further replies.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    I would appreciate your time to read this. The Mining Dead hit a downfall after the new update. Maybe make a server of the old tmd?

There are pros, there are cons, me, personally I like the old tmd A LOT better.

Pros
    • There's no more duped jugg
    • The medical shop is better with the amount it gives now (ex: Meds = 10)
    • Less bike pvpers
    Cons
    • Where do I even start? How about the PAINS! I get how its more of a fair fight but maybe make it how it is now, but instead of only 2 hearts it gives 5 and takes 10 seconds for you to use again. Also, if we arent able to spam pains, lower the dmg on spas? Like c'mon you shouldve done that already, get your stuff together
    • The crap map. Don't get me wrong, its good, but not how the tmd days are now. This map would be a lot better in the old-old tmd days where people only role played. Now everyone wants to war. The old map was perfect for it. Everything wasnt so far. it takes like 15-20 minutes to get from hilltop to alexandria. The old map only took 5 minutes TOPS
    • Atlanta is way to big now. its almost impossible to find people its way too big. Wars arent as good as it used to be
    Theres a lot of more cons but it probably won't fit the page. My suggestion: Make a separate server of the old tmd. PLEASE - MrWalkingDead

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.