• IP Copied!
  • Making a change...

D4RKTARGET

After all these years TMD was such a great server, so many players on a day, 70+ on weekdays, and over 140 on weekends, by this point, the server has been tortured with so many trash updates that the government could produce a chart of the server going down from top to bottom in progress in a few seconds, just saying a few words, it died just like how us humans will, Theres no point in me being banned because Im going to quit anyways, I want to be unbanned because I want to be able to get my Infinite, Money, Mythical rank and items transferred to a friend who enjoys playing TMD, and possibly give them my monthlies every month if I can't get my Mythical transferred, fare well to all of you, it was nice playing with you for the past couple of years, I won't forget the memories, good luck to all the og's and all my friends, peace

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    You look like you don't really care, thats the thing with the staffs, they don't care
    Here's the thing, bud, this "goodbye" is a pretty salty goodbye. And tbh, if you've been banned (you know why), I don't see the need to be sympathetic. If you're going to 1) begin your goodbye with "..server is being tortured by trash updates, yadda-yadda..," then 2) you used to joke about taking your life if you were banned, and finally 3) asking us a favor to transfer your perks, etc, when we haven't done that in years, I will not pretend to feel bad about your departure. Excuse me if that's aloof, but I just don't think that's fair for anyone.

But hey, cya later alligator. May life bring you more fruitful opportunities.

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    You really don’t need to be so dramatic dude. You can’t just make a post and expect us to not say goodbye. You said you were leaving so they said goodbye....