• IP Copied!
  • Making all items 3D

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Holy lord is someone in a bad mood. I guess since I have posted my opinion the holy lord and savior drewey can be able to make me feel bad.

By the way, I have the third most posts..
    And I didn't say it was a bad idea, if you could read. I said it would be better to suggest larger ideas since staff usually prioritizes them (map, mine wars additions, car locks and keys)

Listen hyper, who are you to say someone's suggestion isn't important, or a large idea? Lee's idea is a giant idea that would change a lot. Also I wasn't in a bad mood, I'm sick of people saying someone's suggestion isn't important. This isn't the first time you have done something like this. It doesn't matter if you never said it was a bad idea, you were very rude and sarcasitc about Lee's idea. I'm not trying to be "A holy lord and savior." I am trying to say you have no right to say what is important and what isn't. You aren't the person who decides everything. Also god forbid I stick up for Lee.

Anyways that's all I have to say for now.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

skrt_mach1n3

Champion
    mcdabberson
    mcdabberson mcdabberson
    Do you have to be such a jerk all the time? The guy made a suggestion get over it. Do you like take pleasure in ripping on others? What makes you think you can talk to people like that? You have made plenty of suggestions, what makes his so different? Do you think you can talk to people like that because you have the second most posts? Well hate to break it to you, you can't.

Think before you say please :)

Also don't try to claim you weren't trying to be rude or sarcastic, you clearly worded it so it would come off as rude and sarcastic.

Have a wonderful day!
    This is bcus he does not have a life so he has to hate on other ppls idea

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Is that your age or IQ score?
    It's not possible to have an iq of fourteen. Maybe if you knew anything about intelligence you would realize the lowest is around 20-40~, which accounts for people with 'smooth brains' or people with no ridges in the brain. No learning can ever take place, so they never grow self-aware.

Thanks for shooting your own foot, mate.

http://mostextreme.org/lowest_iq.php

LillyAnna

Mythical
    LillyAnna
    LillyAnna LillyAnna
    It's not possible to have an iq of fourteen. Maybe if you knew anything about intelligence you would realize the lowest is around 20-40~, which accounts for people with 'smooth brains' or people with no ridges in the brain. No learning can ever take place, so they never grow self-aware.

Thanks for shooting your own foot, mate.

http://mostextreme.org/lowest_iq.php

sorry, just to throw this out there. I know it is off topic but...it is entirely possible and expected to have an iq at 14 years old. In fact, it should be somewhere near 100. If you have an iq at 20, I would be surprised if you could even read the forums, let alone post on them. Before you just google iq- everyone has an iq, buddy. I realize you didn't say your iq was 20-40, only that the lowest is a 20. Googling iq doesn't make you appear more intelligent though. :/

You realize you are getting all this hate because you had to go run your mouth. Maybe next time if you think someone's idea is insignificant you should....idk...read something else? All you accomplished is making yourself look like a jerk.

anyways original idea is good if it was added to maybe the advanced pack. It would make the pack file size bigger and cause problems for ppl with bad computers. Maybe adding as an option for advanced pack later down the road could be a cool addition.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    sorry, just to throw this out there. I know it is off topic but...it is entirely possible and expected to have an iq at 14. In fact, it should be somewhere near 100. If you have an iq at 20, I would be surprised if you could even read the forums, let alone post on them. Before you just google iq- everyone has an iq, buddy. I realize you didn't say your iq was 20-40, only that the lowest is a 20. Googling iq doesn't make you appear more intelligent though. :/

You realize you are getting all this hate because you had to go run your mouth. Maybe next time if you think someone's idea is insignificant you should....idk...read something else? All you accomplished is making yourself look like a jerk.

anyways original idea is good if it was added to maybe the advanced pack. It would make the pack file size bigger and cause problems for ppl with bad computers. Maybe adding as an option for advanced pack later down the road could be a cool addition.
    It's not 'expected' to have an iq of 14. That's severe retardation. Average is 100 with a gradient of 15, which makes up roughly 70% of the population. Obviously everyone has an iq. I never stated otherwise. I said that it is nearly if not totally impossible to have an iq of 14.

For the fourth time now, I didn't say the idea itself was insignificant. READ THE WHOLE THREAD. I said that high staff are most likely going to read something big, like [new guns] [map I made] [question to staff]. If you read the entirety of the thread you would have seen that.

LillyAnna

Mythical
    LillyAnna
    LillyAnna LillyAnna
    I said age 14 not IQ of 14.

and I read the whole thread, and I found your opinion rubbish.