• IP Copied!
  • Map Maker

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    This might already be an idea but I really enjoyed the Halloween Map Maker and I'm sure lots of other people did too. So my idea is for a similar one but Christmas Themed I think it would be really cool and give other people a chance to show off there building skills in server competition like that :)

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    This might already be an idea but I really enjoyed the Halloween Map Maker and I'm sure lots of other people did too. So my idea is for a similar one but Christmas Themed I think it would be really cool and give other people a chance to show off there building skills in server competition like that :)
    A little early..?

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    A little early..?
    Sorry I'm just a super obsessive Christmas Fan, its my favourite time of the year :) I just love it I mean after all it is the season to be jollly :)
    Sorry I know its early but Christmas stuff is out in supermarkets and the John Lewis Advert is out next week (well rumoured to be and hopefully [LIKE BEST ADVERT OF ALL TIME] so it had better be out) but its Nearly Christmas its November 4th which is exactly 50 days till Christmas Eve, This time 50 days from now will be 5 hours from Christmas, so you might call me early, I'm calling it well prepared. After all you are talking to the person that has already gotten all of the Christmas presents, wrapped them all, got the tree ordered, the turkey ordered, the Christmas decorations, the Christmas Menu all planned. We unfortunately don't have Thanksgiving in England, so yes I am excited for Christmas, yes this might be a little early, but come on! It's nearly Christmas! Who isn't excited! I love spending time with my family and friends, don't you?

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Sorry I'm just a super obsessive Christmas Fan, its my favourite time of the year :) I just love it I mean after all it is the season to be jollly :)
    Sorry I know its early but Christmas stuff is out in supermarkets and the John Lewis Advert is out next week (well rumoured to be and hopefully [LIKE BEST ADVERT OF ALL TIME] so it had better be out) but its Nearly Christmas its November 4th which is exactly 50 days till Christmas Eve, This time 50 days from now will be 5 hours from Christmas, so you might call me early, I'm calling it well prepared. After all you are talking to the person that has already gotten all of the Christmas presents, wrapped them all, got the tree ordered, the turkey ordered, the Christmas decorations, the Christmas Menu all planned. We unfortunately don't have Thanksgiving in England, so yes I am excited for Christmas, yes this might be a little early, but come on! It's nearly Christmas! Who isn't excited! I love spending time with my family and friends, don't you?
    I like shooting guns and taking naps.

That's about it.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    I like shooting guns and taking naps.

That's about it.
    What about Christmas!!!??? How can anyone not like Christmas??? Well I get how it can be upsetting for some people because they might be alone, but at Christmas your supposed to be happy. Anyway I mean there's more to life that guns and naps. Yes guys, I also know that unfortunately there's also more to life than Christmas. Like School. School. :(

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    What about Christmas!!!??? How can anyone not like Christmas??? Well I get how it can be upsetting for some people because they might be alone, but at Christmas your supposed to be happy. Anyway I mean there's more to life that guns and naps. Yes guys, I also know that unfortunately there's also more to life than Christmas. Like School. School. :(
    Christmas doesn't interest me too much. I'm not religious and I don't want much. My grades are really important to me, so yea

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09

I'm sure they will come out with something, just start building your map now and submit it
    When it's time for the competition.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Christmas doesn't interest me too much. I'm not religious and I don't want much. My grades are really important to me, so yea
    My grades are really important to me to I need straight A's and A*s to get into Medical School. It's going to be a lot of hard work.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    My grades are really important to me to I need straight A's and A*s to get into Medical School. It's going to be a lot of hard work.
    I'm gonna assume A*s are a pluses.

I myself wanna go into architecture or business technology so yeah grades are 90 trillion percent importance.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    I'm gonna assume A*s are a pluses.

I myself wanna go into architecture or business technology so yeah grades are 90 trillion percent importance.

In England we have 9-1 Grades in Maths and English and A*, A+, A, B - G in everything else.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    Yeah maybe just a general build competition too? Like with no particular theme? Or maybe they could do a post apocalyptic build contest.

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Yeah maybe just a general build competition too? Like with no particular theme? Or maybe they could do a post apocalyptic build contest.

Cool idea, but I really really really would love a Christmas themed one, I mean Christmas is a much more widely celebrated holiday than Halloween, and they did a Halloween so I really would like them to do a Christmas one. I mean there's so many ideas people can come up with for a Christmas Theme.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    Cool idea, but I really really really would love a Christmas themed one, I mean Christmas is a much more widely celebrated holiday than Halloween, and they did a Halloween so I really would like them to do a Christmas one. I mean there's so many ideas people can come up with for a Christmas Theme.

Yeah definitely :D

It would be a lot of fun to build a map for that :D