• IP Copied!
  • Master of Arms achievement not working?

Buunny

i wanted to finish my achievements since i had nothing better to do. One of the achievements is to kill players with every type of gun (7/7) in 1 single life. I killed my friend with every type of gun and it only says I've done 5 out of the 7. Is the achievement bugged? Also, it would be helpful if the achievement actually told me the seven types of guns I actually need to use rather than let me guess. At first, I thought it meant the different types of ammo(LMG, SMG, Assault, Shotgun, Pistol, Sniper, Arrows, Rockets) however it only counted five of those???? is it the tier? are special and legend also a type of gun?? why is this so vague?

Buunny

It looks like it does it in tiers. I did every tier gun (Special, Legend, T4, T3, T2, T1) and it gave me 6/7. What is the last tier???? explosives don't work, melee doesn't work. tools don't work. ????? this is annoying

edit: I swear to god if this achievement is referring to the tier five weapons that got removed, I'm going to lose it.

Foxorange

VIP
    Foxorange
    Foxorange Foxorange
    Not sure does flame thrower kills counts of not.
    If it doesn't work , maybe try all types of weapons again.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    It has nothing to do with gun tiers. You need to get a kill with every type of weapon; ie. Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle, Pistol, SMG, LMG, and Special. You also cannot die while get all seven kills.

Buunny

It has nothing to do with gun tiers. You need to get a kill with every type of weapon; ie. Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle, Pistol, SMG, LMG, and Special. You also cannot die while get all seven kills.
    nope! i tried that and it looks like tiers was the magic word

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    The achievement may be slightly bugged due to no optimization of the achievement, multiple weapons might not count towards this anymore/ nowadays.

Some tips:
    killing the same person over and over again usually doesn't work

Easiest done on pvp-2 due to less sweats

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    it looks to me like it wants the tier 5 guns that don't exist anymore
    It’s definitely the type of weapon, not tiers. Are you logging off,dying, or leaving to a different server before you finish the challenge? If so that’s why.