• IP Copied!
  • Melee Cooldown

eBeni

Champion
    eBeni
    eBeni eBeni
    So apparently the developer(s) added a hit cooldown for each different melee, with attack speed that has been added by mojang in the 1.9/1.10 update. I'd like to get that changed, because since there's this 1 thing which you can hit the walkers on the head and it'll instand kill them. For the melee's with the attack speed "Slow", isnt gonna help anything. Basically if you rapidly aim at the walker's his head, it'll kill him no mather what melee, so i thought by myself "Why dont we add mining fatigue to "Medium" and "Slow" melee's to make it more realistic". And thats why im suggesting to remove the attack speed "Medium" and "Slow" and change them into Mining fatigue. Mining fatigue I for "Medium" attack speed, Mining fatigue II for "Slow" attack speed. I hope this will get added since i hate using melee's that have "Slow" attack speed while aiming at their head, its just an instand kill so the attack speed isnt needed...

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I think the idea is fair, doesn't mean it'll be added though, but thank you for submitting this idea. :p

Forretix

Champion
    Forretix
    Forretix Forretix
    I think the idea is fair, doesn't mean it'll be added though, but thank you for submitting this idea. :p

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian