• IP Copied!
  • Merry Christmas! (Or Hanukkah,Kwanzaa, etc.)

Did you like the most wonderful time of the year?

• Total voters

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    It's the most wonderful time of the year! In this thread, we will comment what happened! Just for fun!
    This Christmas I:
    • Got a new phone.
    • Got Dead Rising 4.
    • Spent time with family.
    • Ate a lot. (Too much.)
    • Went to a house. Shoveled. Got paid. Repeat.
    So, do it! Comment! Don't forget to vote! Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc., and have a Happy new year!

Last edited:

TheMadMonk

Titan
    TheMadMonk
    TheMadMonk TheMadMonk
    At least someone made a thread for the holiday ;D Might as well follow the trend!
    This Christmas I:
    • Woke up at 6 am thinking I had work, then proceeded to go back to sleep til' 2 pm.
    • Drove down to San Francisco to see family.
    • Drove back (which wasn't all that bad ;D )
    • Hopped on to a broken TMD-4 while enjoying a fresh hot cocoa by a fire.
    Can't wait to go to work tomorrow at 6 am x)

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    At least someone made a thread for the holiday ;D Might as well follow the trend!
    This Christmas I:
    • Woke up at 6 am thinking I had work, then proceeded to go back to sleep til' 2 pm.
    • Drove down to San Francisco to see family.
    • Drove back (which wasn't all that bad ;D )
    • Hopped on to a broken TMD-4 while enjoying a fresh hot cocoa by a fire.
    Can't wait to go to work tomorrow at 6 am x)
    I will follow you :) lol

Last edited:

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme
    Yep! Hope everyone had a great holiday.
    - I was woken up at 7 am by my baby brother, who decided it would be funny to drop a present on my face. (Aww 2-year-olds are adorable)
    - Opened up a lot of presents: The Division, Xbox Live 12 months, Tomb Raider, Babyliss Curlers, Shawn Mendez Concert tickets, Little Mix Concert Tickets, a new phone, etc.
    -Spent time with grandparents ... (It was awful, they kept going on about how shooting games are not responsible things for girls to play)
    -Saw mum for the first time in 8 months...
    -Dad took me out on his new Harley (OMG ITS AWESOME)
    -Spent time with the cousins (annoying little Sh***)
    -Got blindfolded, got locked in a car whilst blindfolded, went on an hour and a half ride with dad whilst blindfolded, went to some place that stunk whilst blindfolded, got out the car whilst blindfolded, got led to someplace noisy whilst blindfolded, and OMG DAD BOUGHT ME A PUPPY.

Lily is a black labrador retriever and she's adorable, and mine. Best Christmas Ever. Plus she came with an envelope saying that my dad would look after when I go to University in just less than two years, so I don't have to worry about losing her !!!!!

http://pasteboard.co/ewyctXTyy.jpg (Adorable Right?)

Hope Everyone Has Had A Great Christmas! Here's to a great new year!

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    Yep! Hope everyone had a great holiday.
    - I was woken up at 7 am by my baby brother, who decided it would be funny to drop a present on my face. (Aww 2-year-olds are adorable)
    - Opened up a lot of presents: The Division, Xbox Live 12 months, Tomb Raider, Babyliss Curlers, Shawn Mendez Concert tickets, Little Mix Concert Tickets, a new phone, etc.
    -Spent time with grandparents ... (It was awful, they kept going on about how shooting games are not responsible things for girls to play)
    -Saw mum for the first time in 8 months...
    -Dad took me out on his new Harley (OMG ITS AWESOME)
    -Spent time with the cousins (annoying little Sh***)
    -Got blindfolded, got locked in a car whilst blindfolded, went on an hour and a half ride with dad whilst blindfolded, went to some place that stunk whilst blindfolded, got out the car whilst blindfolded, got led to someplace noisy whilst blindfolded, and OMG DAD BOUGHT ME A PUPPY.

Lily is a black labrador retriever and she's adorable, and mine. Best Christmas Ever. Plus she came with an envelope saying that my dad would look after when I go to University in just less than two years, so I don't have to worry about losing her !!!!!

http://pasteboard.co/ewyctXTyy.jpg (Adorable Right?)

Hope Everyone Has Had A Great Christmas! Here's to a great new year!
    It sounds like you had a great Christmas! Congrats on your new puppy!