• IP Copied!
  • Message to Staff 2: Electric Boogaloo

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    This is for the staff here on HavocMC.

You all are doing great. Keep up the good work.
    Despite all the hate, the staff team, the builders and the devs push on to improve this server. I'd like to hope that it's working well on your end.
    I know I may have posted some hateful things towards you all in the past, but that was a bad time for all of us. At the time, I thought I was making a difference. Looking back, it seems I was doing the opposite. For that, I'm sincerely sorry.

For the other equally toxic threads, just keep in mind that most of us here in the community appreciate what you all do. Don't mind the haters. They'll never be pleased with the progress you all are making. So I hope it didn't lower morale on your end.
    Entitlement won't help the server at all, OGs. I hope you know that.

The toxic players apply to that above statement as well. Most of them are salty or are just complete trolls. Maybe both. We'll never truly know.

To the owners: I know you all are probably stressed out about running this whole thing. I haven't helped the situation, and the constant toxic members likely haven't either. But you've gotta understand. We all need you to help us out. Working behind the scenes may be better than being open about everything all the time. I have no idea since I've never ran a server. Please, at least talk to the community you've grown. We may not be perfect, but we're all glad to be here.

Thanks for keeping Havoc afloat, everyone! Peace out and I hope to see you all when I'm online!

MaximusOctavius

maximillian12
    maximillian12 maximillian12
    This is for the staff here on HavocMC.

You all are doing great. Keep up the good work.
    Despite all the hate, the staff team, the builders and the devs push on to improve this server. I'd like to hope that it's working well on your end.
    I know I may have posted some hateful things towards you all in the past, but that was a bad time for all of us. At the time, I thought I was making a difference. Looking back, it seems I was doing the opposite. For that, I'm sincerely sorry.

For the other equally toxic threads, just keep in mind that most of us here in the community appreciate what you all do. Don't mind the haters. They'll never be pleased with the progress you all are making. So I hope it didn't lower morale on your end.
    Entitlement won't help the server at all, OGs. I hope you know that.

The toxic players apply to that above statement as well. Most of them are salty or are just complete trolls. Maybe both. We'll never truly know.

To the owners: I know you all are probably stressed out about running this whole thing. I haven't helped the situation, and the constant toxic members likely haven't either. But you've gotta understand. We all need you to help us out. Working behind the scenes may be better than being open about everything all the time. I have no idea since I've never ran a server. Please, at least talk to the community you've grown. We may not be perfect, but we're all glad to be here.

Thanks for keeping Havoc afloat, everyone! Peace out and I hope to see you all when I'm online!

Thanks @JT900