• IP Copied!
  • Mine Wars News + Beta

Status
    Not open for further replies.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    We haven't had an an update on the progress for days. The expected release date was Friday, we were told if not then it'd be Sunday or before, but we're still waiting now without a clue what the release date might be or what's keeping the staff busy with it. Is it still more quests or something other?

I'm especially anticipating Mine Wars because I just lost the last few month's progress on TMD due to typing while fighting walkers, forgetting to put on armor (Yes, months.). When can we expect Mine Wars up?

Ledge_Dangerclif

Ledge_Dangerclif
    Ledge_Dangerclif Ledge_Dangerclif
    Are you going to make the force objects objects you can hold in one hand and a lightsaber in the other

Ledge_Dangerclif

Ledge_Dangerclif
    I died from gate killing and me to had months of stuff. Gat 5 duffle cars and motorcycles gone. Taken from a stupid piece of crap gate killer. Im so hurt from that I stoped play TMD. So im too waiting for mine wars.

(I still play TMD but not happIly get on every once in a while)

Ledge_Dangerclif

Ledge_Dangerclif
    I died from gate killing and me to had months of stuff. Gat 5 duffle cars and motorcycles gone. Taken from a stupid piece of crap gate killer. Im so hurt from that I stoped play TMD. So im too waiting for mine wars.

(I still play TMD but not happIly get on every once in a while)

A_sian

I believe that the staffs and the developers have all the rights to either terminate the project or postpone the release date.
    And its Mining Dead, not Fast and Furious. Why would you carry bunch of vehicles?

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    I believe that the staffs and the developers have all the rights to either terminate the project or postpone the release date.
    And its Mining Dead, not Fast and Furious. Why would you carry bunch of vehicles?
    In case you come across a traveller or friend who needs one, so you can sell some if you're low on cash, or as trophies.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    >Talked about releasing Beta anywhere between Friday and today
    >Areyousureaboutthat.gif
    >Alpha starts yesterday
    >A little behind, but no worries
    >Keep waiting on development updates
    >Waiting
    >Checks watch
    >Waiting
    >Final release date: 12/31/18
    >cry

Last edited:

Hoodsss

Mythical
    Hoodsss
    Hoodsss Hoodsss
    Ranks don't have anything to do with it. All you had to do was apply for beta testing which was a while ago, so I'm guessing you just missed the application.
    they are letting people in ranks at a time and also some of my friends never applied for beta testing and they got in

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    ce88300e907fd34b92f61bac3787a246.png
    Hello everyone, we are proud to announce Mine Wars Beta! Our goal is to release it on Tuesday, but it could get pushed back. All we have left to do for beta are a few quest lines.

Progress Update #5 (9/05/2018):
    Jk lol this whole time it was just a prank LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Progress Update #4 (8/23/2016):
    We're almost finished with Alpha, its release is scheduled now for next July. We're adjusting some features and adding several new quests, We'll see you then!

Progress Update #3 (8/17/2016):
    We are very close to releasing it, and planned to multiple times. Right now, we're pretty much in the adjustment period. We have everything we wanted for beta done, but we've found some aspects need tweaking to make them more enjoyable.

Progress Update #2 (8/17/2016):
    We had a setback where we had to recode some force stuff. It is nearly finished now, and we will continue with the rest of the needed stuff.

Progress Update #1 (8/15/2016):
    We have been slaving away on quests. I have done 32/44, roughly. By the time we release it fully, there will likely be about 200. The beta will have to main quest lines, both 8 quests, and then 10 side quests.

Do to the shear amount of code, there will likely be many bugs, so we are going to restrict the amount of people. Our plan is to let only Immortals in the first day, then lower it by 1 rank each day. We're sorry to do this, but to be honest the beginning will probably be filled with bugs, probably a few game breaking, so we don't want tons of people on. Another thing to note is that after beta, everything will be reset, so the people playing early won't have an advantage.

As for why it took so long, when we said February, there are a lot of reasons. First off, we were busy with 1.9, a big TMD update, rebranding as HavocMC, the Hell Night update, and more. When doing all of that, we learned a lot from a developmental standpoint, and actually recoded Mine Wars to be way more optimized, expandable, and just better in general. We wanted to make sure it was something worth playing.

More Info on the game mode, along with a Q&A can be found here.
    >Fixed it for you guys.
    >Meme arrows implying this is just a fun-poking for going six days without any progress updates, just having a joke.
    >Please don't get mad, I know you're working hard on it, I don't mean to rush.
    >I can really, really not emphasize this enough: IT'S MERELY A JOKE.
    >Please; It's a joke, just a joke.
    >A joke.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    >First day access rewards/items/perks upon release?
    >Legendary item reward chests/crates/pouches/something for past voters?

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Hello everyone, we are proud to announce Mine Wars Beta! Our goal is to release it on Tuesday, but it could get pushed back. All we have left to do for beta are a few quest lines.

We are very close to releasing it, and planned to multiple times. Right now, we're pretty much in the adjustment period. We have everything we wanted for beta done, but we've found some aspects need tweaking to make them more enjoyable.

We had a setback where we had to recode some force stuff. It is nearly finished now, and we will continue with the rest of the needed stuff.

We have been slaving away on quests. I have done 32/44, roughly. By the time we release it fully, there will likely be about 200. The beta will have to main quest lines, both 8 quests, and then 10 side quests.

Do to the shear amount of code, there will likely be many bugs, so we are going to restrict the amount of people. Our plan is to let only Immortals in the first day, then lower it by 1 rank each day. We're sorry to do this, but to be honest the beginning will probably be filled with bugs, probably a few game breaking, so we don't want tons of people on. Another thing to note is that after beta, everything will be reset, so the people playing early won't have an advantage.

As for why it took so long, when we said February, there are a lot of reasons. First off, we were busy with 1.9, a big TMD update, rebranding as HavocMC, the Hell Night update, and more. When doing all of that, we learned a lot from a developmental standpoint, and actually recoded Mine Wars to be way more optimized, expandable, and just better in general. We wanted to make sure it was something worth playing.

IT'S BEEN NINE DAYS SINCE THE LAST PROGRESS UPDATE AND THE BETA STARTED TWO DAYS AGO. FILL US POOR PEOPLE IN!

Shqdown

Mythical
    Shqdown
    Shqdown Shqdown

How do you actualy get started? im confused on what to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.