• IP Copied!
  • Mine Wars

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    Hello, I was just wondering if we could get an ETA(Estimated Time of Arrival) for Mine Wars. Thanks! :)

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    Just wait patiently, they're still working on things. It will come out soon.

I've been waiting since February when @_Nickk said a beta would come out. Now, as a server owner myself, I understand that things take time when plugins break or something like that. I just feel like it's taking a really long time.

Dhonuts

Dhonuts
    Dhonuts Dhonuts
    Why would they release an unfinished gamemode? Clearly it's being worked on, and it will be released once it is completed.

Last edited:

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    Why would they release an unfinished gamemode? Clearly it's being worked on, and it will come back once it is completed.

....I wanted to know when it's finished will be released, I never said anything about releasing it. Did you even read the post?

Dhonuts

Dhonuts
    Dhonuts Dhonuts
    ....I wanted to know when it's finished will be released, I never said anything about releasing it. Did you even read the post?
    I did read the post, thank you for asking :) I'm saying that they're not giving a date that they can't promise. Hence, it's clearly being finished and will be released when it's done :)

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    They said it would be here in February... or atleast the beta. But where is it? Non-existent. But I do hope it will be added soon!

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    We've all been waiting since february. But what also happened in february was mine craft 1.9. Now that changes a lot of things with mine wars and with TMD. Then 1.10 cane out along with 8trillion bugs and the new website. Now that all of that is finally conpleted Mine Wars is the focus. That and cars.

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    We've all been waiting since february. But what also happened in february was mine craft 1.9. Now that changes a lot of things with mine wars and with TMD. Then 1.10 cane out along with 8trillion bugs and the new website. Now that all of that is finally conpleted Mine Wars is the focus. That and cars.

I am more excited for Mine Wars and I am for cars.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    They've given an ETA in one of the previous threads on the old website, late July to early August for Open Beta, IIRC.