• IP Copied!
  • Minedude's Discord

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Nobody else thinks it’s weird to have 1.8k subs and only has 17 videos. Also his views are inconsistent. hmmm :thinking emoji:
    Well his way of uploading videos is the way he likes it. And he gets more than 17 views over time the weeks etc. and he could have deleted some videos that got him up to 1.8 subs. So just don’t judge things when you first see them :)

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Kyritic, if you can't take the heat sit the **** down kid.
    Please & Thanks. :)
    Buddy :) I assure you I can take said 'heat' but I personally don't think it's worth causing a fuss about. You're making unreasonably rude comments to offend or upset somebody and there is no logical way you can defend that. My position on Havoc also prevents me from returning said 'heat' at least in the manor you did. I don't want the reputation of the staff teams maturity to go down because of the way I act. Unlike other demoted staff members. You and other like minded individuals are the issues you so desperately want the staff team to fix. You're immature and ungrateful. He didn't tell you to join, he simply put it out there for those interested. The fact you get offended over that and use it as a means to cause drama tells me you have a very boring life. @TALOCO @Dragonicks you two need to check yourselves. Grow up, and if you can't? Leave. We don't want your toxic behaviour here.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Buddy, I don't take orders from some low life builder. Sorry man. I don't even play TMD anymore so I have no issues that need fixed other then my account permissions fixed on here. You told me to shut the hell up, that's considered heat. back away bud

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Buddy, I don't take orders from some low life builder. Sorry man. I don't even play TMD anymore so I have no issues that need fixed other then my account permissions fixed on here. You told me to shut the hell up, that's considered heat. back away bud
    No even going to bother anymore, you're too far gone. You say you have no issues that need to be fixed but I can think of a few social issues about how you conduct yourself that might need a lil tweeking. You said yourself you don't play TMD, so this discord affects you even less. Have a wonderful day and understand sometimes it's okay to not say anything.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Hey guys its looks like we are all having a little "fight" you could say. Here is a suggestion. We could all just make up and go about our day and all be a nice community again. And if that is not a good way we can set up a tea party at tmd-3 or tmd-4. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.