• IP Copied!
  • MineWars Suggestions

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Here are some of my suggestions.

Bowcaster
    The bowcaster should be able to be charged up and be used as a shotgun.

Retextured Rails
    It would be pretty cool to have rails look like power lines, this would be great for planets like Hoth. You know in the movies how they made Echo Base look messy and stuff, like this:
    EchoBaseDefenses.jpg Header2-1536x864-409115546569.jpg

Tusken Cycler/Slugthrower
    The tusken cycler and slug thrower shoot slugs, not blaster bolts, so they should not have a red projectile coming out of their barrel and should, therefor, have ballistics unlike blaster bolts.

Tripwire Hook
    Tripwire hooks could be retextured to look like code locks. Would make missions more interesting and make places, like the HQ, look better. Replacing the levers with the new "code locks" would be neat. I don't know much about texturing and stuff so if this is impossible to do just tell me. Thanks in advance.

Attachments
    Many weapons should be able to support attachments, like the tusken cycler and the bowcaster. The tusken cycler should be able to be equipped with an attachment that increases its capacity. Just a little FYI before people start yelling at me saying the tusken shouldn't have larger magazines, the tusken cycler is a bolt action and its magazine capacity is around 12-15 rounds.

Blaster bolts
    "A blaster bolt would dissipate after it had reached past its maximum effective range, it would not drop."
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Slugthrower/Legends

Sniper Trails
    If you have ever shot a sniper or a bowcaster, you probably noticed that they leave a red or aqua trail. I suggest making a bunch of colourful trails that are unlocked depending on your rank, like maybe vip gets green, elite gets pink, hardcore gets purple, ultra gets dark blue, god gets yellow and immortal gets all of the colours. Or maybe depending on your rank you get to choose a certain amount of colours, like vip gets to choose 1, elite get to choose 2, and so on... This is something that is eula friendly and pretty cool in my opinion.

Wookiee
    It would be pretty cool to have wookiee cosmetic armour/ a wookiee head.

Boss fights
    I remember _Nickk talking about boss fights so here are some star wars characters I think would be great to fight.
    I will update the list frequently but for now ill show you 2 pretty famous and cool star wars characters.
    Durge
    One of my favourite star wars characters ever. Durge is one of the greatest bounty hunters to ever live. Durge, being a Gen'dai, was basically immortal. Gen'dais do not have a heart or lungs and are boneless, making them basically immortal. They could could of course survive dismemberment (something kenobi should have known hehehe). With all this said, Durge should definitely be one of the strongest bosses in the game. He wore enhanced battle armour that made him practically invulnerable to blaster bolts. The guy is 3 meters high so you could maybe retexture an iron golem. The way to defeat him would be to vaporise or incinerate his body on an atomic level.
    Is Durge dead?
    Yes, he was killed after Skywalker put him in an escape pod and launched the pod into a star using the force.
    Before you complain about him being dead, Darth Vader and Han solo are quest npcs.
    A cool trophy would be to get his mask after you defeat him.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Durge

Sebulba
    If you don't remember who Sebulba is here is a photo
    rs-218675-41-sebulba-jpg.1815

It would be pretty cool to have a pod racing quest/ fight. Dodging his flamethrower while trying to get him to crash and not crash into other racers in the mean time. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sebulba

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    I think instead of making the bow a shotgun, we actually add in some shotguns.
    But the bowcaster can be used as a shotgun, if you have played battlefront or jedi knights academy, you would know what I'm talking about. At the moment I never use it because of how many tusken and plasma cyclers I have in my ender chest and also because the mandalorian has 3 shots and does basically the same damage, but the people that use it the most are the jedi, because Stormtroopers do not drop any type of sniper rifle so the bowcaster is the jedis cheap but reliable rifle that can replace the tusken cycler and can be easily found. If it could be used as a rifle (not a sniper) and a shotgun, it would become much more popular. The bowcaster wouldn't only be a shotgun. A cool shotgun that could be added would be the Golan Arms FC-1 Flechette.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    You jogged my memory. I remember now, it shot like 3 green pellets.
    Yeah, depending on how long you charged it up, it would shoot more or less bolts. In battlefront and star wars 7 they made the blaster bolt red, I like the green more from jedi knights academy.

RightTwixFactory

RightTwixFactory
    RightTwixFactory RightTwixFactory
    i has a suggestion. Remove rpgs from pvp. My case is done bye. Im not salty that some noob came on a speeder to my secluded grinding spot that i had been in for 3 hours straight and did a backflip off his speeder and skilled me with his noob rpg. then bounced with my stuff that i needed to grind since tuskens u need atlas level 5 defense and i had the ability boosters and i salty and i want rpgs to die in a fire slowly

Mountgrant_

I love the idea of having different color trails depending on rank. It would be cool if they could be won from cosmetic chests as well or purchased in shop. Definitely something that would improve gameplay.​