• IP Copied!
  • Mini New Map Update Ideas.

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    Hello, I have a few ideas that could slightly improve the TMD Game mode. All Ideas will be either bold or colored.

Bring Back Mallowbridge Safezone. We could potentially add an old Safezone that was featured in the old, old map. Maybe it could use a bit of revamping and ect. I also thing that if we add it sorta in between the Sharpsburg, Belport, and Hartsfeild. Area it could make it more convenient as of right now belport is half way across the map (If running from berxely Safezone). I think that it would make more areas close or faster to get to. Atlanta is still near.

/wc or /warcall Command (Deatails): I think if we add this command, (/warcall (location) it could possibly make war's more populated or more people would show up. This would be a preview if the command was used. (Cooldown would be a good choice so you dont spam chat). (PLAYER NAME) HAS CALLED A =+=+=WAR AT (Location)=+=+=. I think this could kinda alert the chat more, or more people could show up to the war. A cooldown could be added.

This next Idea could be like a hypixel UHC Duels, but it would have a TMD Twist.
    HavocMC Mini Games (Deatails). Two mini games including Jug Duels up to 1v1s 2v2s 3v3s 4v4s
    Or a Minature version of hell night with small games limited to about 15 players which could alert players in TMD Chats or all over the server encouraging them to join and play the Mini games.

Revamp Pool/Red/Green/CDC/BBB/OLD APPS: Im not saying the map is bad how it is. I think that we would all enjoy the basics of the old 1.8 map before the update. I suggest maybe moving each old atlanta classic building like the way it was ordered in the old map. Not saying any building should be remade, just re order like it was in the last map. I think it would bring more authentic atlanta war feels.

New Gun's or Vehicles...??

@_Nickk @Jacobg2011

Last edited by a moderator: