• IP Copied!
  • Mining General new video

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    Just a quick video for those that are confused on how to download the resource pack. Quick and easy.
    hope this helps some of you :)

-general

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Some one give this la...man a YT rank! He's the only semi-active YouTube we've had in a long time! @Minedude_ and @Gslo never posted anything on the server. His videos are also the only tutorials of THIS server.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Some one give this la...man a YT rank! He's the only semi-active YouTube we've had in a long time! @Minedude_ and @Gslo never posted anything on the server. His videos are also the only tutorials of THIS server.
    --only has 77 subscribers and a lot of people hate him for no particular reason--

Sure.
    (also, General, that's not a clap on you, I'm just stating it how it is. It really sucks <3)

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    --only has 77 subscribers and a lot of people hate him for no particular reason--

Sure.
    (also, General, that's not a clap on you, I'm just stating it how it is. It really sucks <3)

i mean i know im not liked by all... but i wouldnt say "a lot" of people hate me :/

also my take on the 1k amount is it was a good number when we were strong. but for our current state its kinda high (until we get more people ;) )
    they gave me access to media channel on discord as a compromise. To @mindblaster007 point i am basically all they got youtube wise with anything close to regular postings. its easy to let people know when im uploading. so its all good. id certainly like the rank, but not now. 77 is a bit small, but 1k is a bit high. In the end its not my call, i just hope my videos may lower the count a bit. i dunno.

ill keep making vids as long as i have time and ideas :)

-general

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    i mean i know im not liked by all... but i wouldnt say "a lot" of people hate me :/

also my take on the 1k amount is it was a good number when we were strong. but for our current state its kinda high (until we get more people ;) )
    they gave me access to media channel on discord as a compromise. To @mindblaster007 point i am basically all they got youtube wise with anything close to regular postings. its easy to let people know when im uploading. so its all good. id certainly like the rank, but not now. 77 is a bit small, but 1k is a bit high. In the end its not my call, i just hope my videos may lower the count a bit. i dunno.

ill keep making vids as long as i have time and ideas :)

-general
    I took that into consideration before I posted my comment.
    True true, but tbh, not really worth the YT rank honestly.