• IP Copied!
  • Monthly bonuses

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Do monthly bonuses carry over to the next month if you dont claim them before? For example:
    Dont claim monthly bonus in april. Does it carry over to May?

hypertonicc

Mythical
    hypertonicc
    hypertonicc hypertonicc
    I don't think it does, you'd need to claim them then you can save the crate amounts you have over to the next month (after claiming).

hypertonicc

Mythical
    hypertonicc
    hypertonicc hypertonicc
    :( I'm losing 10 crates worth of stuff.. I can't play till June (quarantine ain't over yet so cant go on)
    Hmm, maybe if you can have someone you have great (I mean really great) trust in- then you can let them log onto your account each month and have them claim your bonuses.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I'm pretty sure they stack. I remember in my days that people used to join after long periods of breaks and they would just spam-open their crates. So I think they stack.

Also, why would quarantine keep you from Minecraft...? Just curious...

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Hmm, maybe if you can have someone you have great (I mean really great) trust in- then you can let them log onto your account each month and have them claim your bonuses.
    Eh... Idk man. It's a good idea ut I dont know anyone who plays the server who I'd trust with that lol
    I'm pretty sure they stack. I remember in my days that people used to join after long periods of breaks and they would just spam-open their crates. So I think they stack.

Not at the place where my PC is. If I was quarantined there then I'd be on a lot in all honesty

Runkelpokk

You have to login and claim it but you can keep the crates

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    You have to login and claim it but you can keep the crates
    No what I'm saying is they do stack. I once logged on and claimed 2 months of monthlies --> crate spam, ya know?

Not at the place where my PC is. If I was quarantined there then I'd be on a lot in all honesty
    What do you mean? Do you not have a laptop or something? Or is your computer stuck at your dorm or something? xD

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    No what I'm saying is they do stack. I once logged on and claimed 2 months of monthlies --> crate spam, ya know?

What do you mean? Do you not have a laptop or something? Or is your computer stuck at your dorm or something? xD
    Desktop gaming computer. Definitely not going anywhere, even if it is a small case, lol. I do not have a laptop right now. I'm going to try for a different high school next year so I had to return the one I currently had. If I dont make it then I'll get the same computer back.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Desktop gaming computer. Definitely not going anywhere, even if it is a small case, lol. I do not have a laptop right now. I'm going to try for a different high school next year so I had to return the one I currently had. If I dont make it then I'll get the same computer back.
    Ah highschool. Imagine using school distributed computers *clown emoji* Sorry bro. I don't know why you can't use your desktop "gaming computer" but it must stink to not be able to lol. Good luck with finding a new highschool...?

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Ah highschool. Imagine using school distributed computers *clown emoji* Sorry bro. I don't know why you can't use your desktop "gaming computer" but it must stink to not be able to lol. Good luck with finding a new highschool...?
    Mother has custody, PC is at fathers.
    Yes, it is a gaming computer xD. Radeon rx 5700 xt, ab350n gaming wifi motherboard and 2 slots of corsair 8g ddr4 memory and a ryzen 5 2400g CPU. Process that (see what I did there?)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Mother has custody, PC is at fathers.
    Yes, it is a gaming computer xD. Radeon rx 5700 xt, ab350n gaming wifi motherboard and 2 slots of corsair 8g ddr4 memory and a ryzen 5 2400g CPU. Process that (see what I did there?)
    I put quotations because adding the "gaming" bit didn't seem necessary to me xD

Also bold of you to assume I know or care what any of that means : )