• IP Copied!
  • More playable area

Hawk_Moon99

I'm going to be real honest with yu guys... I've basically explored every area of tmd..... I think we can all agree we want a bigger area.. Meaning, more cities, towns, military bases, etc... And I have noticed that in the mining dead map there is mountains.. Maybe yu could make that area playable, like a secret lab up the mountains? It sounds cool to me.. And more safe zones would be awesome! Maybe one between Alexandria and the Tractor supply... And another one near the prison.. These are just my ideas.. I hope yu see this.. :D

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    There is more coming to the map, you'll find out more in the future. :D (The builders have also stated a new town will be added)

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Funny you mention this actually. Look forward to a huge announcement soon! And I don't have the head builder tag on the website for some reason.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    there once was a cave in the mountains that cave had jug i had no idea of this until after they killed the cave and when will we get the kingdom and the saviors compound? _vc_?

DamTin

there once was a cave in the mountains that cave had jug i had no idea of this until after they killed the cave and when will we get the kingdom and the saviors compound? _vc_?
    The saviors compound is already added. They can't build the Kingdom without a reference from the show.

Hawk_Moon99

Funny you mention this actually. Look forward to a huge announcement soon! And I don't have the head builder tag on the website for some reason.
    omg im so glad yur seeing this!! :D
    OMG i'm so glad yur seeing this!! :D