• IP Copied!
  • More Player Models Plugin For PvE

Should the More Player Models plugin be added?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

DaddyBarlos

Warning, this may be kinda cringy.

I always wondered what the server would be like if there was the More Player Models plugin in the server. More Player Models allows a person to do actions like sit, lay down, crawl (but you can't crawl into small spaces), and maybe change the look of your player model (You can make yourself a shortie, but you would still have the same hitbox size).
    I feel that this is well suited for the PvE games (like the other TMD servers) because you have to admit... there are mostly role players inside TMD PvE, I think this plugin would attract more players since it gives them many roleplaying opportunities, people will actually be able to sit in chairs for once! The More Player Models plugin allow players to turn into other entities, gladly, there is an option to prevent other players from turning into other entities, so there is nothing to worry about that. I think the More Player Models plugin should be added, what do you people think?

Last edited:

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Warning, this may be kinda cringy.

I always wondered what the server would be like if there was the More Player Models plugin in the server. More Player Models allows a person to do actions like sit, lay down, crawl (but you can't crawl into small spaces), and maybe change the look of your player model (You can make yourself a shortie, but you would still have the same hitbox size).
    I feel that this is well suited for the PvE games (like the other TMD servers) because you have to admit... there are mostly role players inside TMD PvE, I think this plugin would attract more players since it gives them many roleplaying opportunities, people will actually be able to sit in chairs for once! The More Player Models plugin allow players to turn into other entities, gladly, there is an option to prevent other players from turning into other entities, so there is nothing to worry about that. I think the More Player Models plugin should be added, what do you people think?
    I can see how people would like this. Even if you're not a role-player this would be kinda fun. This should also be added in Map Maker.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    You really should take out that warning. This isn't cringey at all. If anything, that's an amazing idea! I believe this should be added. Not just because I am a true roleplayer (#RoleplayerAndProud), but as stated before, this can lead to many opportunities.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Might be possible but not easy to implement. As example, when you want to change a skin for a block or a zombie, as example, all you have to do is including a file with the same name than the previous one, in a resource pack. Unfortunately, to include or change any model or animation, you'l have to use a more advanced video-game's editor.

If I take time to write down those lines is to say, I really like the idea of having more possible action (animation) to play with. A good implementation could be by including an "action" button where, as example you could ask your characters for crawling, or even for a weapon's reload, weapon unjam, or clean-up action, to goes well with the Worm out suggestion..
    Idea inspired from "Undead Assault"; custom map in Warcraft3.