• IP Copied!
  • More player slots for TMD-1

Should there be more player slots for TMD-1?

• Total voters

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    Hey guys, I was just thinking that we should add more player slots for TMD-1 because its always full. It not sure what else really needs to be said. Comment below and vote.

DamTin

I think it's fair every server has 100 slots. And if it really bothers you, you should get a rank ;)

BennyDoesStuff

BennyDoesStuff
    BennyDoesStuff BennyDoesStuff
    Personally, I think 100 slots is fine. There shouldn't be too many players on 1 server otherwise you'll see players way too often and it would increase the amount of lag on the server.

kaikea

I don't know if this would be "healthy" for a server to increase the amount of players it can hold. If this were to happen, things like lag and over-population would become a problem. But I do see your point, I recommend joining a server like TMD 2 in the mornings and TMD 1 at night.

ChillerCraft

ChillerCraft
    ChillerCraft ChillerCraft
    Yes, unfortunately we will probably not be adding more player slots to any of the servers in spite of more lag. You can just join a different server with your friends that is not over populated / full.

DamTin

Yes, unfortunately we will probably not be adding more player slots to any of the servers in spite of more lag. You can just join a different server with your friends that is not over populated / full.
    Exactly. If people don't like PvP that much, server 5 always has like 10-20 people, it's a very quiet server.

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    I think that they should just keep it at 100 slots as anymore wouldn't be fair on the other servers and the amount of people would cause a lot of lag. Honestly I'd rather have a server of 100 that runs smoothly rather than one that held heaps of people but didn't work very well.

I think it should have more player slots cause people say you would run into people too often is that really a bad thing? I myself Hardly run into players and if I do I usually get sniped but if there were more players you would have so many where it wouldn't just be you walk into a empty town and get sniped instead there would be gunfights and such, really I don't think having like another 50+ or maybe even 100+ would cause lag I play on another Zombie server and they have like 500 slots and on the weekend they have over 200 players on and no lag at all or an extreme amount of players in one area Unless of course there is a popular area but then there would be more players in that area which I dont think would be a problem but I think if it got too over populated players would spread out to different areas. So I think there should be more Slots...